On 4/27/2020 at 2:46 PM, George Smolinski said:

Not mine. It's on FB marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2523554747957922/

• Driven 36,000 miles
    •  
    • Manual transmission
    •  
    • Exterior color: Charcoal · Interior color: Tan

For some reason, I can't access FB marketplace. Would someone please state price and location for me?

THIS is why I do NOT like facebook. There are WAY too many people that one may want to reach that CANNOT get it because of the way facebook "engineers" (term very loosely applied!) run their programs.

I was able to get enough loaded to I think answer your two questions. (I live where access to actual "high speed" internet is VERY limited.

Cedar Rapids IA. 

Price I "think" $5000.

If you need more than that, you will need to find someone with a better internet connection than mine. It never finished loading, I only got to see the one picture, but price and location did come up. I did NOT get to verify if that was an "asking price"? Or an "opening bid"? What I did get to see was only partially loaded.

That is mostly my opinions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Smolinski said:

Yes, it is $5000 & Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thank you, Wayne and George, I had a feeling it might be local. I had to join Facebook recently in order to sign into some site -- maybe the Hudson Club forum. I no sooner did that and then I began to get a barrage of notices about people whom I should connect with for some reason or another. A few of the names were actually people that I knew. I honestly find that all quite creepy. I'll interact with those whom I choose to, when I choose to without some third party using it to their advantage. I got so tired of the relentless notices that I signed into Facebook, went to settings and made numerous changes. I suppose that they're now mad at me.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:31 AM, wayne sheldon said:

THIS is why I do NOT like facebook. There are WAY too many people that one may want to reach that CANNOT get it because of the way facebook "engineers" (term very loosely applied!) run their programs.

I was able to get enough loaded to I think answer your two questions. (I live where access to actual "high speed" internet is VERY limited.

Cedar Rapids IA. 

Price I "think" $5000.

If you need more than that, you will need to find someone with a better internet connection than mine. It never finished loading, I only got to see the one picture, but price and location did come up. I did NOT get to verify if that was an "asking price"? Or an "opening bid"? What I did get to see was only partially loaded.

That is mostly my opinions.

Dont get me started on the faces of death book! I blocked fb invites on my email, if you dont have the decency to call, text or email (or look me up in person) than just forget it! I don't live on "likes". Also dont post my face on it in any way shape or form, cause every picture you upload becomes fb property and they use facial recognition on it. A relative of mine went on fb for the first time and fb suggested that certain people are probably related (they were family members not seen or heard of for 30 some years with totally different names and on different continents), how does fb put that connection together? Are they getting "help" somewhere? 

Oh, did I mention I dont like fb (or any other (a)social media?) And I'm not even 50+ so I assume I belong to the younger members here :D

Edited by bdc (see edit history)
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, bdc said:

Dont get me started on the faces of death book! I blocked fb invites on my email, if you dont have the decency to call, text or email (or look me up in person) than just forget it! I don't live on "likes". Also dont post my face on it in any way shape or form, cause every picture you upload becomes fb property and they use facial recognition on it. A relative of mine went on fb for the first time and fb suggested that certain people are probably related (they were family members not seen or heard of for 30 some years with totally different names and on different continents), how does fb put that connection together? Are they getting "help" somewhere? 

Oh, did I mention I dont like fb (or any other (a)social media?) And I'm not even 50+ so I assume I belong to the younger members here :D

Add me to the list and I just hit 50.