Anyone know what this is

Wayneb1976

Dave is correct of course, and per the LOGO/image in the upper right corner, it was hosted by an AACA Region.

In days gone by, we would actually attach these plaques to the dashboard of our cars,

or in the case of early Brittish cars, nail them in place.

Nowadays they're often displayed on a board of some sort.  Some shows have them made on magnetic tape like refrigerator magnets.  Those are nice because you can put them on your dash and take them off without damage (assuming your dash is metal of course).

I have a box of probably a couple of hundred, assorted, give away event plaques in my garage. I have been collecting them since about 1970, my first car show. Every time I would get back from the show, after I pulled into my garage, I would throw them into a box. I'd like to give them to some kid if they were interested in that type of stuff, they are an instant collection.

5 hours ago, 46 woodie said:

I have a box of probably a couple of hundred, assorted, give away event plaques in my garage. I have been collecting them since about 1970, my first car show. Every time I would get back from the show, after I pulled into my garage, I would throw them into a box. I'd like to give them to some kid if they were interested in that type of stuff, they are an instant collection.

I collect dash plaques and have been doing so for a while. If you want to get rid of them let me know. i will pay all postage. If you were a little closer I would drive to your house. 

I grew up in the Southern Ohio Chapter of the AACA. Not long ago I found a box left over from my parents' estate full of dash plaques from events which I actually attended (often in a rumble seat, at about 4 or 5 years old). The earliest one I have is 1958, I think. 

Perhaps I should dig them out, and share a photo.