Merry christmas from France ! :)

sebastienbuick

Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing these with all of us. I expect your mother truly enjoys working with her hands and making things , as well as thinking of how to create something to capture what she has in her imagination. I can appreciate all the time and material in the objects you show here - I taught art for decades , and there is no "fast" way to create what you see here. I can understand the pride and joy she had in making these and now know she shares her good feelings with everyone anytime they see what she had accomplished.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Walt G said:

Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing these with all of us. I expect your mother truly enjoys working with her hands and making things , as well as thinking of how to create something to capture what she has in her imagination. I can appreciate all the time and material in the objects you show here - I taught art for decades , and there is no "fast" way to create what you see here. I can understand the pride and joy she had in making these and now know she shares her good feelings with everyone anytime they see what she had accomplished.

thank you for all these compliments, she really likes Christmas, and she really likes to create and decorate :) 
Good party to you too :) 

18 hours ago, EmTee said:

Wonderful pictures - it looks like you were in the Christmas spirit!  So, what did Santa Claus leave for the Buick?

Thank you very much EmTee ! ;) 

Santa Claus brought me a Buick watch, and the " 1969 Buick Owner's Manual " ! :) 

17 hours ago, mike6024 said:

I like the POISSONNERIE

thank you, she likes to represent shops / stores that there was at the time :) 
  • Like 1