This car and parts are on hold. I can not get a hold of anybody.1936 Dodge Coupes and parts for sale

4 minutes ago, countrytravler said:

Jack

How do you change the header? I would really love to leave the ad up for reference only. I do not know the tricks of this forum anymore since I have been away. I can delete it. I figured that much.

Thanks

Dave

Go to the original post and you should be able to change the title/header.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, keiser31 said:

So sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend.

I just happened upon your site. I'm in the process of restoring a 1936 D2 4 door dodge sedan and having been trying to find a replacement flywheel for the engine. Is there any chance you have one? There's some other items I could use as well but this is my number one priority. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, MattVT said:

I just happened upon your site. I'm in the process of restoring a 1936 D2 4 door dodge sedan and having been trying to find a replacement flywheel for the engine. Is there any chance you have one? There's some other items I could use as well but this is my number one priority. 

Did you find a flywheel?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, classiccarjack said:

I would like to chime in too.  Did the Widow get back in touch with you Dave?  

I have not tried. I have been on the road. No clue what is going on. Stuff may still be there or all was scrapped. She lives in a gated community. I could sneak in but could get in trouble for trespassing. This was almost 3 years ago.

I spoke with Dave last week and got a little background on this - he's as frustrated as everyone else being unable to reach the widow. I'm sure that when or if he's able to find out what is going on, he'll let us know. In the mean time, I'm sure he'll help anyone if he has parts they need.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, 36 D2 Coupe said:

I spoke with Dave last week and got a little background on this - he's as frustrated as everyone else being unable to reach the widow. I'm sure that when or if he's able to find out what is going on, he'll let us know. In the mean time, I'm sure he'll help anyone if he has parts they need.

I just tried again with no luck. She has fallen off the face of the earth. I will be off the road in about 6 months and be off the road for a while to have knees replacement. I'll go to the house if I can sneak in. Might be hard with her being a Judge.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, countrytravler said:

I just tried again with no luck. She has fallen off the face of the earth. I will be off the road in about 6 months and be off the road for a while to have knees replacement. I'll go to the house if I can sneak in. Might be hard with her being a Judge.

I don’t know if I want to get caught sneaking into the Judges place, if caught it’d be too easy to be sent away to San Quentin!

• 9 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 8:59 PM, MattVT said:

A lot of the early and late flywheels interchange.  The eight hole and four hole do interchange.  The most important thing is the ring gear diameter.  Just be sure they match so The starter will have good engagement with the ring gear teeth.  I have had to do this a couple of times with no complications.  A stock engine will be OK with a 4 hole as long as it isn't beefed up.  I put a 8 hole flywheel on a 4 hole crankshaft(201), and it fit perfectly and didn't have any issues over the last 14 years of use.  I no longer have my stack of flywheels available as I sold them all off.  Hopefully the information will help guide you along.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:45 PM, countrytravler said:

Any luck???  Please call me later if you found her.  I know how busy you are, and if you didn't get an opportunity to look her up, I understand entirely.  

On 9/9/2021 at 9:21 AM, classiccarjack said:

Any luck???  Please call me later if you found her.  I know how busy you are, and if you didn't get an opportunity to look her up, I understand entirely.  

She is a widow and an X big time retired Judge. I have no idea where or what is going on with her life. I lost a lot of good parts that I lend to Mike to make parts.

Dave