countrytravler

This car and parts are on hold. I can not get a hold of anybody.1936 Dodge Coupes and parts for sale

Hi not sure if you still have any parts but I really need a complete grill assly if by chance you have one if so email me at dcorun@hotmail.com price and any pics please thanks for at least letting me know thanks Dan

hello i am looking for side hood cowls as well as front nose and grill, and both headlamps for my 1936 dodge business coupe thanks , mo

Just wondering if anyone received or bought one just one part from this listing? So many replies and seems like there's always another story. Really don't know why he listed these clean items,  just to get us all fired up. Come on Dodge City you'll still get your cut. Sell something to someone already 

1 hour ago, Uptowndodge said:

Just wondering if anyone received or bought one just one part from this listing? So many replies and seems like there's always another story. Really don't know why he listed these clean items,  just to get us all fired up. Come on Dodge City you'll still get your cut. Sell something to someone already 

Read the HEADER!!!!

Here 

I copied and paste!!

This car and parts are on hold. I can not get a hold of anybody.1936 Dodge Coupes and parts for sale.

This belongs to my best friend that died in a plane crash that he bought at an auction and was flying it back home and he crashed. They called me to handle the Dodge car and parts.  I have no control over his estate. Numbers are disconnected and I'm not in town to go to his house.

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

If people want, I can delete the post. I only left it up so people can look at parts to compare. Let me know if you all want this post deleted. It does not matter to me since I'm not doing this job much anymore. I have not been home in 6 months and probably won't be home for another 2 to 3 months. 

I chased this guy  in July 2017  and again 3 months later I gave up  and searched else where 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hokrod said:

I chased this guy  in July 2017  and again 3 months later I gave up  and searched else where 

Another one that does not read the header. What was I to do since these were not my parts and I can not get in contact with the widow? I guess you have never dealt with the death of a spouse. Email, text go unanswered and the phone is disconnected. As far as I know, the parts may still be there or they were scrapped. I am not going to pursue the matter anymore because of my job being on the road hauling cars and the attitude of the general public for being in retail. I see why these people that did Mopar parts die off. 

Have a good day

Dave

Dave, I don't post things for sale on here very often, but I have sold a few things.

Every once in awhile someone will be looking thru old adds and see something that I had listed and ultimately sold. (my bad for not deleting)

If some one digs up an old ad that I cant help with I delete it.

If the piece is still available I leave it even though it gets buried pretty fast. Here is where the problem is. I forget that the ad is buried somewhere and forget about it. Then someone (years later) finds it and asks about it. Good news if I still have it for sale. But I will certainly delete it then if it is no longer available.

My opinion, posts for sold or unavailable items should not be left  up.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JACK M said:

Dave, I don't post things for sale on here very often, but I have sold a few things.

Every once in awhile someone will be looking thru old adds and see something that I had listed and ultimately sold. (my bad for not deleting)

If some one digs up an old ad that I cant help with I delete it.

If the piece is still available I leave it even though it gets buried pretty fast. Here is where the problem is. I forget that the ad is buried somewhere and forget about it. Then someone (years later) finds it and asks about it. Good news if I still have it for sale. But I will certainly delete it then if it is no longer available.

My opinion, posts for sold or unavailable items should not be left  up.

I leave ads up mostly for reference. You would be surprised of the number of people that ask for pictures. I would put sold and back then you could not delete a post. Plus we have about a thousand ads posted. Been back driving a car hauler since Aug of last year. I have only been home for maybe 4 weeks since last Aug so my involvement with DCV is very limited. Its to bad about this Dodge ad. Lot of cool parts. Some of those parts are mine. Probably about 5k worth of parts. He was restoring them or using them as a mold to make parts. That was his intentions on reproducing parts. A BIG LOSE when he died. 

Thanks for chiming in Jack

Dave

• Like 1

Jack

How do you change the header? I would really love to leave the ad up for reference only. I do not know the tricks of this forum anymore since I have been away. I can delete it. I figured that much.

Thanks

Dave

4 minutes ago, countrytravler said:

Jack

How do you change the header? I would really love to leave the ad up for reference only. I do not know the tricks of this forum anymore since I have been away. I can delete it. I figured that much.

Thanks

Dave

Go to the original post and you should be able to change the title/header.

There is no "EDIT" word under your post?

Yes, there should be an edit button.

Maybe that is something that times out, or possibly only works on the computer that you originally posted from.

I'm not the right guy for computer advice.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:38 AM, keiser31 said:

Go to the original post and you should be able to change the title/header.

This is what shows on my original post.

2019-02-18 14_59_52-This car and parts are on hold. I can not get a hold of anybody.1936 Dodge Coupe.jpg

Leave it as is we can read around the comment, just keep us informed ti the best of you ability, thank you

1 hour ago, countrytravler said:

This is what shows on my original post.

2019-02-18 14_59_52-This car and parts are on hold. I can not get a hold of anybody.1936 Dodge Coupe.jpg

Go to page 1 and try to edit it. I see your post shows you tried on page 2. At the lower left, click on the 1.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)