Antique Truck, pre-qualified buyers only, $300

mike6024

Make and Model unknown. It says 1920 Ford though. I am curious if anyone can pin it down better?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/6165577319.html

I have 2 very old Vintage trucks, both in terrible shape, not sure what year, they are both rotting on an old farm, $300 each OBO. Serious inquiries only show to per-qualified buyers by appointment only.

Edited by mike6024 (see edit history)

10 hours ago, mike6024 said:

00X0X_7GwCCDelGuO_600x450.jpg Seller didn't over-exert himself taking excellent pictures.

Well at least he knocked down SOME of the trees.

The "qualified" buyer had better bring a chain saw.

It seems the seller doesn't know what the first truck is. I said it looks like a dump truck. It doesn't look like a flatbed to me, looks like it has low sides, like some more modern pickups with a dump bed that city maintenance uses. I also said it looks like a military truck. Here's what the seller said:

Hi,

Not military, not sure about the dump.

13 hours ago, keiser31 said:

I believe the truck in the first photo may be a Dodge Brothers or Graham Brothers.

Any idea of the range of possible years?

10 minutes ago, mike6024 said:

It seems the seller doesn't know what the first truck is. I said it looks like a dump truck. It doesn't look like a flatbed to me, looks like it has low sides, like some more modern pickups with a dump bed that city maintenance uses. I also said it looks like a military truck. Here's what the seller said:

Hi,

Not military, not sure about the dump.

Any idea of the range of possible years?

Maybe about a 1928 by the look of the drum headlamp buckets. It appears Tinindian was typing as I was typing.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1