I've seen some Real Dogs in my Life!

R W Burgess

Ummmmmm!!!!!!!

I have received a complaint that this comic was not auto related, although I don't understand that, since it certainly has the picture of a car, a cop, and a "license" in the frame. But, I'll delete it anyway.

Wayne

Edited by R W Burgess
Deleted Comic Link! (see edit history)

Wayne, I missed it, can you PM me the link? Thanks.

I had Wayne send it to me earlier. It is very cute. :D And as far as I am concerned it would be enjoyed by many, just like the Weinermobile accident photo which has nothing to do with antique cars either.

stealthbob, Is this place this serious?

My assessment, No, not usually. It is a great place. Occasionally, somebody starts a discussion that turns to politics and a few people, on one side or the other or both sides, get bent out of shape and everybody ends up walking on eggshells for a short while....

Hopefully, everybody will get back to being nice to each other and we can enjoy each other's company.

Uh, not if you live south of the Mason-Dixon line and east of the Mississippi. :D

Heck, we're the only ones you can joke about without being taken to the PC police. Apparently, the only folks still with a sense of humor.

Just the other day as Andrea and I were hiking along the Eno River, huffing and puffing our way up a steep hill, she commented about us being out of shape. I told her to speak for herself because I'm in shape. Round is a shape.:D

Guest ken bogren

Wayne: Thanks for the link and the chuckle!

Now, what year and make is that truck?

It's only got one windshield wiper, so I'm guessing it's old, right?

I saw it, it was very funny and car related...my bet is it was also antique car related as the genre of the cartoon was depicting and older time.

I know I am new here but Is this place this serious?

This a terrific site to share old car info. It's helped me out many times and I in turn have returned the favor whenever possible. If however you are looking for a bit of humor, lightness, joking around, levity, fun, general good cheer and an otherwise enjoyable read you might be just a tad dissappointed........Bob

Well I have read around here and have enjoyed myself very much. I have learned and I have enjoyed many a funny post.

I can understand the necessity to control things, to stay true the the tone of a board.

I just took issue with the current issue and spoke my mind....it does not however reflect on my opinion as whole on this board.

I thank everyone here for the dedication to their craft and to help those less knowledgeable.....like myself.