1934 Plymouth PE Deluxe

34ply pe

IM NEW AT THIS. I WANT TO FINISH UP MY 1934 PLYMOUTH PE DELUXE BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE LOCATING CERTAIN PARTS AND FINDING ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS. IF ANYONE OUT HERE KNOWS A PLACE ON-LINE WHERE I COULD BY PARTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I JUST HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS, ILL WAIT TO SEE IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY SEES THIS. THANK YOU.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys im new to the forum was hoping you could help me out im picking up what i was told and looks like a 1934 plymouth 5 window coupe but wasnt sure cause it looks like a ford i need some help bad and with that it needs doors so once i find out what it is could i get a little direction as to where i should look Thanks guys i truly appreciate it , Joe

1934.jpg

19342.jpg

19341.jpg

19343.jpg

royal1,

It is definitely a Chrysler product. There should be a number on the passenger door b-pillar where the hinges are attached somewhere below the belt line.

You're probably going to catch a little hell on this web site as most people on here are not into hot rods. You'll probably get more help on the H.A.M.B. web site if you're leaning toward the traditional style hot rod.

Good luck with your project and let us know what your plans are then maybe we can point you in a direction that will provide answers better suited to your style of build.

Edited by Silverdome (see edit history)
  • Like 1

MII R&P with air springs.

Body is channeled over what looks to be a fabricated frame.

I cant see the rear suspension very well.

A good start on a Mopar rod.

Just don't ruin it with anything other than good old Mother Mopar running gear.

You wont see many of these at your local rod runs, you will be telling a lot of curious guys what you have.

"No car like a Mopar".