Liquidation of collection

RivNut

I found this on CL.  Lots of older Buicks, 54 - 58, some 1st Generation Rivieras, and assorted other 50's and 60's car.  At the end of the video the seller states it's not an auction, but selling to first come first served.  You can email the seller for a complete list and he say's that he'll send more info an pictures of the car(s) you may be interested in.  Happy Hunting.

• Like 4

I wonder what they all looked like when he first got them.

Almost none of the cars look like they've been wrecked.

What we see as nice restorable cars

might have been good driveable cars when they

first landed on his property, which he allowed to deteriorate.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

I looked at the Buicks on the website: http://www.uniquemankato.com/web/inventory/All_years/Buick/All_models/All_body_types/All_vehicles/

The project cars seemed to be nominally in the $3,000 range. That's not objectionable. It doesn't look like that back yard has been generating huge amounts of cash flow over the years. Lucky to see so many high end cars up there in farm country.

22 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

On a scale ranging from zero to ginormou$ the difference between $500 and $3,000 ain't a whole lot, but a hint at just now that $2500 difference is calculated would be interesting.

300.00 junkyard rust buckets for 3-5k Located in Mankato Mn, commercial car flippers, showroom for drivers, purchased from outside stored(for decades), private hoard. Way up nort in Manysnowda. Buyer beware!