1959 Cadillac DeVille Series 6300 (DeVille) - $67,500 (shield your eyes!)

I've never seen a continental kit on one of these...with good reason! 

https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/d/fresno-1959-cadillac-deville-series/7759167004.html

1959 CADILLAC Coupe Deville - 2 door, factory AC, KING of the FINS - # matching original condition with clean clear CA title in hand. Classic American cruiser with a jewel-like grille & chrome in good shape, a hardtop profile as long as the curved horizon, newer paint in excellent shape (in the last 5 years), and an ornate rear continental kit are all part of the legend (original bumper fins to remove the kit also included). Original Rose Coronado Metallic Cloth & Rose Metallic Leather Interior, Analog Clock, AM/FM Radio, Newer White Wall Tires. Original seats/leather in good shape, classic loaded features, and strong-running V8. This stunning, driver-quality de Ville two-door hardtop is certain to catch eyes wherever it goes.   email:  bfed4d000540301cbe763c22d17da63e@sale.craigslist.org

1959 Cadillac DeVille Series 6300 (DeVille) 100q0q_d0zByDSNXBq_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00Z0Z_5ZPjX513uD6_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg01515_eOYq2XS7RnT_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00707_ji9eRodxoJS_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

Without going into the detail too much, reading the script I was waiting for the Elvis connection. Then when I saw the spare tire cover....................................

Kinda like putting a tommy gun in a 30's sedan.

• Haha 1

No, just no.  The pink color is cool, the interior is meh, but that kit and the engine color are nope.  I'm amazed at how high prices have risen for the 59s lately though....certainly didn't pay that nearly a year ago for mine.

Did Cadillac offer that particular shade of pink for 1959-'60?  So many are done in it now, but I can't recall any in that shade back then.  Maybe a light carnation pink or that Persian Sand rose-beige metallic.

2 minutes ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Did Cadillac offer that particular shade of pink for 1959-'60?  So many are done in it now, but I can't recall any in that shade back then.  Maybe a light carnation pink or that Persian Sand rose-beige metallic.

Maybe the owner had a thing for Mary Kay as well as Elvis 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Starting in the late 40's my grandmother got a new Caddie every other year. Her favorite colour was pink. Her entire house in FLA was painted pink (although it fit in a bit better there than most places). But surprisingly she never had a pink cadillac. I suppose my grandfather laid the law down on that one, not wanting to be caught at the country club driving a pink car!!

• Haha 1

Trying to see what's on the skirts. Looks like Marilyn Monroe, an Elvis TCB lightning bolt, and a Pink Panther?

Usually I'd give you a version with an actual "pank Cadillac", but watching these kids dance the Carolina Shag to it is neat. 50 years ago I could step like that!

• Like 3