RODGER HARTLEY has a new address!

It saddens me to report this, but just this morning I confirmed with the Tacoma, Washington Medical Examiner's Office that on the 10th of this month RODGER HARTLEY did in fact proceed on to the big Dodge Brothers Dealership in the sky. For nearly fifty years RODGER was a good friend and now this earth is not the same, it is going to be a much lonelier place without RODGER. What RODGER knew about four cylinder Dodge Brothers Automobiles would have filed volumes of books! The hobby is now a much emptier place with RODGERS departure.

Here is link to Rodger's obituary.  
Edited by E-116-YH (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Still in shock. 

I spoke to him recently and quickly learned he was willing to help a fellow Dodge Brother out with anything. A true gentleman with a soft spirit. 
Thank you Rodger Dodger, you'll never be forgotten for your countless contributions to the Dodge Brothers community over the years.

Gods speed to your family and may you rest in peace friend. 

• Like 1

A virtual moment of silence, I will silence my DB 218 c.i. In the ‘38 for a minute in memory of one of the greatest DB historians in my lifetime, god speed my friend.

A loss for all of us. Roger helped me a great deal with my 15… when we could keep the conversation on task enough to do so. A friend to many that will be missed. 

Sorry to hear of his passing. As others said he was a wealth of information. He helped me out several times in determining my 1921 Dodge Touring. It was a mix of different years that I purchased many years ago. He saved the day many times and other folks on this forum keep me in the right direction to get it road worthy. Thoughts and prayers to his family.