1937 Special Slantback 2 door. $2800

Marketplace - 1937 Buick Roadmaster Other | Facebook

Not a Roadmaster.  I do like this model, I am a big fan of the 2 door Specials and Centurys during this period with those larger back windows for viewing.  

Seller's Description

If listed its available, will remove the listing when sold. Call or text for response about the car...number is listed. For sale is a 37 Buick Special 2dr slant back . Car would need complete restoration or turn into a rat rod or whatever. Straight eight engine with a manual trans. Interior isnt too bad , seats and headliner not ripped up . Doesn’t appear to have any mice issues. Floors and trunk appear to be ok . Selling with bill of sale , still looking for title . If found will be passed on to new owner. If interested Call or text …. Eight one five six hundred nine eight six five …… might trade for another vehicle in the 3k dollar range . Thanks…… might deliver for a fee if not too far .

image.png.07d602f8246cec6953f3cbf5f1114365.png

image.png.df8bf72c2baa15e59c26371fd780dc8e.png

image.png.f8114d976d23d072b216e4e9360a7b2a.png

Edited by B Jake Moran (see edit history)
  • Like 5

I seldom get excited about a car purchase anymore and I am sure someone in the Buick world will buy this before me, but I love it and would go after it if I could.   I too prefer the Century and Roadmasters of this era, but I have seen enough pre war, and post war, Specials to know that 248 is a nice motor in this day and age.  We are at a temporary lull in gas prices here in Iowa, at about $2.65 a gallon, but it will go up.  The 248 slumbering along on a tour likely gets 18 mpg.  

I am surprised Pete hasn't seen this and is on his way!  I just don't think I can get to it fast enough  

• Thanks 1