Spotted in Pigeon Forge Today - 1940 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible

pkhammer

So I was wandering thru a sea of Muscle cars, rat rods and jacked up trucks this morning and I spot this being pulled down the strip on a trailer. 1940 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible I think. Unfortunately I only got to see it go by and wasn't able to speak to the owner/seller.

See what the AACA has done to me? 10 years ago I would've been too busy looking at the muscle cars and hot rods to even notice this. Now I don't remember much about anything else I saw except this! 😃

20230916_103420[1].jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Always a fun time here but not as great as it used to be. It seems the super jacked-up late model pickups with the huge wide wheels and low profile rubber (reminds me of skate wheels) have taken over. Just not my cup of tea. There is still enough good stuff in town to be interesting.

TOP 10 LIFTED TRUCK QUESTIONS - Street Trucks

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Spotted in Pigeon Forge Today - 1940 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible
On 9/16/2023 at 3:28 PM, pkhammer said:

So I was wandering thru a sea of Muscle cars, rat rods and jacked up trucks this morning and I spot this being pulled down the strip on a trailer. 1940 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible I think. Unfortunately I only got to see it go by and wasn't able to speak to the owner/seller.

See what the AACA has done to me? 10 years ago I would've been too busy looking at the muscle cars and hot rods to even notice this. Now I don't remember much about anything else I saw except this! 😃

20230916_103420[1].jpg

It's a 1941 Lincoln Continental or a 1940 with a 1941 grille. (it doesn't have push button door handles)

1941 Continental 2.jpg

1941 Continental 3.jpg

Edited by hook
left out (see edit history)