For Sale: 1965 Ford Galaxie LTD 4dr hardtop, 89K miles - $5,000 - Orlando, FL - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 8-23-2023.

For Sale: 1965 Ford Galaxie LTD 4dr hardtop, 89K miles - $5,000 - Orlando, FL - This posting has been deleted by its author. 8-23-2023.

1965 Ford Galaxie LTD 4dr hardtop - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1965 Ford LTD Galaxie 500 4 door hardtop. I’ve had this car since 12/2022. Driven It down the road a couple of times. Starts easily. Runs well. Seemed to shift and stopped good.  But overall, I don’t know the condition of the brakes, transmission and engine.  Very solid, no rot through to be found. Does have “bumps and bruises”. Paint on the front is faded and been badly touched up.  Frame is solid and in good shape which is rare for these cars.
Interior is all there. Drivers side seat is worn.  Look at the pictures closely. Can to more of specific things if asked.
$5000 price is negotiable. I will not discuss price through on Facebook. Only in person.  Also, I’m slow at responding because I’m very busy. Time is limited which is why it’s for sale. I will get back to you. 
Copy and paste in your email:  2b2eefca781e336a9a38e949e0bbb3ef@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Ford Galaxie LTD 4dr hardtop.

'65 Ford LTD fL a.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL b.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL c.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL d.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL e.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL f.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL g.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL h.jpg

'65 Ford LTD fL i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
This posting has been deleted by its author. 8-23-2023. Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Given it's a Central Florida car the tint isn't unusual, though it might be an issue in certain states. Virginia is picky about tint even with a medical card.

Car appears amazingly complete though. Repair the front seat and you'd have a nice enough cruiser.

Quiet too!

LTD1-002.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JamesR said:

You're right...but who is it who thinks all these great old grandma cars look good with tinted windows?

I believe it is a Florida thing. I lived in Michigan around 2000 and was pulled over by the State Police while driving my uncles 1965 Riviera with blacked out windows. He lived in Florida and had come up for the summer. 

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1965 Ford Galaxie LTD 4dr hardtop, 89K miles - $5,000 - Orlando, FL - Not Mine - This posting has been deleted by its author. 8-23-2023.
18 hours ago, JamesR said:

You're right...but who is it who thinks all these great old grandma cars look good with tinted windows?

Central Florida, dark color, and like most cars of its time no airconditioning. Not so much appearance as trying not to cook while driving.

Could also have been a snowbird car, bought new in a cooler area and brought to Florida by a retiree.

I sure hope it found a good home but for that money a flip is always a possibility. 

I will say if it shows up in the $10k range that front seat had better damn well be repaired with the correct fabric.

• Like 1