1982 Dodge Mirada $2,000 60,000 miles

As with some, not a lot of good photos to make a decision but at $2,000 or best offer, I am not sure you can go wrong.  I did reach out to him and he said it runs fine, really does have 60,000 original miles and I followed that up by asking if it had bucket seats and console. 

318 is a good motor that a guy can put a few performance mods to and keep it stock appearing.  This was Mopars last swing at rear wheel drive full sizers on the same platform as the Imperial. 

Personally I like the Mirada and would/could own one especially if it was bucket seat console equipped with the sport steering wheel.  I love those aluminum wheels, and it appears he has 4.  

This would also be a great starter car for a younger guy to get into the AACA.  We can't all afford $40,000 cars.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, B Jake Moran said:

As with some, not a lot of good photos to make a decision but at $2,000 or best offer, I am not sure you can go wrong.  I did reach out to him and he said it runs fine, really does have 60,000 original miles and I followed that up by asking if it had bucket seats and console. 

318 is a good motor that a guy can put a few performance mods to and keep it stock appearing.  This was Mopars last swing at rear wheel drive full sizers on the same platform as the Imperial. 

Personally I like the Mirada and would/could own one especially if it was bucket seat console equipped with the sport steering wheel.  I love those aluminum wheels, and it appears he has 4.  

This would also be a great starter car for a younger guy to get into the AACA.  We can't all afford $40,000 cars.  

Not my cup of tea, but I do agree that this would make a nice entry level car into the hobby. 

I love both of those cars! My Uncle is a Mopar guy and he had the Magnum coupe that preceded this model. I would love this Mirada, look like a fun car. As a Ford guy I'd go for the Fairmont, especially if it had a 302.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2023 at 2:56 PM, Fossil said:

Kind of reminds me of a Ford Fairmont and that's the spoiler. 

Ford Fairmont Futura - Information and photos - MOMENTcar

Interesting how the designers who are supposed to be creative all get on the same band wagon. We've just on through a period where almost every car has a gill like vent or intake low on each side of the grill. Here's this year (on top) vs. last year.

image.jpeg.516dbdc3c1d50d9120d4cdc56c331893.jpeg

• Like 1