For Sale: 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4dr Sedan, 70K miles - $8,500 - Paris, PA / Weirton, WV - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,300: 5-20-2023. - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $8,250: 9-2-2023.

For Sale: 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4dr Sedan, 70K miles - $8,500 - Paris, PA / Weirton, WV - Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,300: 5-20-2023. - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $8,250: 9-2-2023: See New Link Below:

1941 Buick Super Series 50 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Cool old cruiser great candidate for restoration or enjoy it how it is. Mostly original 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4 door touring sedan. Straight 8 248 C.I. 3 on the tree. Original 6-volt system still with all lights working as they should. I'm told from previous owner paint is mostly original, it appears there have been some touch ups in door jams and other small places. There is some spots where paint has been washed or polished thru over the years on the roof and trunk lid. Car runs, drives, and stops, drove it home about 30 miles when purchased last summer. Interior is complete. Radio doesn't work but it does light up. Clock in dash doesn't seem to work. And I've removed the gear on the speedo cable since it needs changed and can be very noisy when driving. New front and rear sway bar links and rear shock links. Just looking to get the space back in my garage. Don't need to sell but I'd rather someone else enjoy it while I tend to other project. Don't need help selling. Not willing to ship. Cash is king.
Copy and paste in your email: 5042bd175a263deeb9c5c6305159e194@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4dr Sedan.

'41 Buick Super PA-WV a.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV b.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV c.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV d.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV da.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV db.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV e.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV f.jpg

'41 Buick Super PA-WV g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $8,250: 9-2-2023: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 6

As an owner of the same car, I would say that this looks like an exceptionally good deal.   I would like to see some underhood photos as well as more of the interior, but from what is shown here it looks very solid.  These are great cars,  and it looks like this particular example is one you could drive and enjoy as you made whatever improvements you wanted.

• Like 5

If I had any room, I would be all over this car like a cheap suit. Great price and a handsome car. If it runs down the road with good manners, the rest is just cosmetics. Killer price on this Super.

• Like 2

If the description is accurate at this asking price nitpicking the car wouldn't even be fair to the present owner.  Someone out there who likes Buicks ought to be all over this. 

• Like 3

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4dr Sedan, 70K miles - $8,500 - Paris, PA / Weirton, WV - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,300: 5-20-2023.

Hard to understand why this hasn't sold.

Beautiful car at a great price.

Noisy speedo is just as likely the speedo as the cable, but even after you pay Bob's Speedometer $500 or so for a rebuild, it's still a great deal.

WOW I had a 40 Super 4 door though it was a nice car it wasn't as nice as this one.  The price the seller is asking is a bargain; no negotiation needed! I hope it goes to a good home and is kept in that well preserved condition it's in today...

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1941 Buick Super Series 50 4dr Sedan, 70K miles - $8,500 - Paris, PA / Weirton, WV - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,300: 5-20-2023. - Still Available, Minor Price Reduction to $8,250: 9-2-2023.

Come on, people!  I don't understand how this car has not sold.  I'm afraid it's just an indication of the lack of interest in cars of this era.  Unless there's some hidden defect that I'm not seeing, this is a great price for a car that you can enjoy for many miles!

• Like 6