1932 Plymouth PB Roadster

I generally don't post auction cars but a PB Roadster is pretty special. Most 4 cyl Plymouths are sort of "Sub Model A" in value, but the '32 is greatly revised and equivalent to a Model B with better brakes. Of course it doesn't have Ford's wonderful clubs and parts.  Many more pics in the ad....

https://www.hemmings.com/auction/1932-plymouth-other-hennessey-ok-413799?utm_medium=email&utm_source=EDaily&utm_campaign=

For what was marketed as an entry-level, four-cylinder car, the Plymouth line punched above its weight aesthetically in 1932 with a chromed radiator shell, dual chromed trumpet horns, and on many models, dual sidemount spare tires. All those attributes are present on this 1932 Plymouth PB Convertible, one of 690 similar cars built that year. Appearing to be an older restoration, this PB is reported to have an interior that is in “excellent” condition, reportedly retains its original engine, and is described as an example that “runs and drives great.” The seller states that the Plymouth is “free of rust.”

8aebfcf2-8d34-4b31-ba43-8f6eafea8c5f.jpgc81e81bf-9b40-4753-9a9e-dac76b934fca.jpg4dad5d85-0d59-4328-9711-62525752d0b0.jpg48949e4f-51c4-412f-aebd-1028e496d89f.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, auburnseeker said:

Definitely seems cheap enough even in those colors.  I bet the roadster even in those colors would have brought a bit more.  Just much sportier styling and in the end it all comes down to style. 

Rare Car!  My PB Roadster with its small windshield, I agree brings more to the table. Just by the style and sport looks.

• Like 4