I’ve been gone for a long time.

So 5-7 years ago I went through a very nasty divorce. My wife took just about everything I had. Cars, money, furniture, computers…..you name it she left with it. All of my passwords were saved with her. But I got my AOL account password back about two weeks ago and I was able to view some of my old emails from here. This is a great site and you guys are so knowledgeable. I need to speak to a guy who’s handle is Buick5563. Apparently I owe him something and would like to settle it. (If he would allow me to.) I’m looking forward to speaking with you all and I’m glad to be back.

Welcome back, 

and sorry you had to go through that.

(Sometimes, having had the right lawyer makes all the difference, even 54 years later)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 38Buick55Special said:

So 5-7 years ago I went through a very nasty divorce. My wife took just about everything I had.

Rules of divorce I learned 38 years ago

1  Nobody said it was going to be fair.

2 The reason it costs so much is because "Its worth it"  Looking back it was the best money I ever spent!!  Your life will come back to normal.

• Like 4

Great to hear that you are getting your life back on track and most importantly that you have a much healthier relationship now.

Welcome back! 

• Like 1