For Sale - 1958 Packard Hawk - $25,000 - Auburn, WA - Not Mine - Ad Deleted

Not Mine.  Craigslist Ad.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/auburn-1958-packard-hawk/7453799221.html

For sale:
1958 Packard Hawk, one of 588 produced. Supercharged 289, AT, Twin Traction rear end. Restoration started many years ago, engine and transmission were rebuilt, has only break in run time on it. Brakes and suspension rebuilt. Supercharger and factory 4 core radiator rebuilt. Resealed gas tank. Many NOS and new/used parts. Extra transmission, specific to both Packard Hawks and Studebaker Golden Hawks. Newer paint, average quality, very little rust. All new interior with correct leather upholstery including seats, outer door arm pads, door panels, dash pad, headliner, carpet, etc. New exhaust, new (older) radial whitewall tires.
Hasn’t been started in a several years, will need carb rebuilt. (Kit included) Supercharger, radiator and gas tank need installed.
Nice examples of these consistently sell for 60-80K, a few have sold for over 100K. Last pic is one from Barrett Jackson.
Also included is a ’58 Packard 4dr sedan, 289, AT w/Twin Traction. Very original and rust free, could be an easy resto as well or use for parts. In storage since the 80's.
$28K for both, $25K for Hawk only
2 five 3-seven 0 nine-5 six 1 six. Prefer actual phone calls or CL messaging. No shady cryptic texts.
Scammers and low ball offers will be ignored. Mind your P’s and Q’s. No dealers, don’t need help selling. Thanks.

00T0T_lbhRpBRK4pWz_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

00p0p_lhk1p7t91VTz_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

00g0g_aDh3hJ9v2jbz_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

01717_1dUKTWDa4Zlz_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

00202_aEDQbnUXNP3z_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

00D0D_apUhEItqdJIz_0lR0eD_600x450.jpg

Not Mine.  I have not personal interest in the sale of this 1958 Packard Hawk.

Edited by Mark Huston (see edit history)

38 minutes ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

Not necessarily a comment on this car but I once saw a Packard Hawk at a show and was struck by how unattractive it was. At least to me. And I like 50's Packards.

I agree.

Catfish come to mind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm used to them- they don't look that bad to me today... better than the '58 Packard and Stude sedans with the quad headlights awkwardly forced on the fenders.

One photo shows the gold Mylar (or whatever it is) fin insert, one doesn't.

I don't know if this was the original color; from the side cowl under the dash, maybe white? 
Ad deleted.

Edited by Sal Hepatica
Addition (see edit history)

• Mark Huston changed the title to For Sale - 1958 Packard Hawk - $25,000 - Auburn, WA - Not Mine - Ad Deleted