Happy 2022

Barney Eaton

The first week of the year is almost over and no new post.     Did anyone get a Reatta related Christmas gift?  

I contacted a new BCA member that listed Reattas.... he lives about 25 miles away,  so it may be spring before I can go see

the 3 Reattas that he owns.   Just before the holidays,  I moved my Reatta from the house garage to the workshop.... in the middle of the move 

I decided to take it for a drive and put about 20 miles on it before putting it back to bed. 

Lets hear your Reatta stories. 

• Like 2

The last couple of years just seemed to go by in a blur so looking for this one to be much better. I know you people are tough up in MN but maybe it's time to put away the flip-flops and tank tops so the rest of us don't look like sissies😎

• Like 1

Happy New Year to all.  Got 9" of snow this morning.  Cub Cadet 3 stage thrower handled the stuff no sweat.  Reatta in the igloo and the Eldo in the garage, both just waiting for April.  Caddy ATS All Wheel Drive waiting in the driveway itching to take on the snow.  The Reatta did receive a Christmas present...a CD player that I will install come April. 

Mine went into storage today. Just received a new top from East Coast Reattas and it will be installed in April. I’ll get my new kicker rear speakers installed before then. Late fall present was a completely rebuilt original factory radio with added,Bluetooth. Waiting for spring😂😂
image.jpeg.89e33eba1876e9e1498ec4c62608a809.jpeg

• Like 4

Nothing like a shiny red Reatta.......... nice car. 

While not a Reatta part,  I gave myself an after Christmas gift.   I tend to drop "things" into piles and then cannot remember where they are, so this tool box is actually 

in my office and is already full of "things" that were on the floor.   Amazing what you find when doing some clean up and organization. 

Any one need a 1988 black front plate, I have both originals and reproductions.  Also found some round "R" stick pins... again I have originals and reproductions.   

husky.jpg

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

Reattapins.jpg

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 9:45 AM, Barney Eaton said:

The first week of the year is almost over and no new post.     Did anyone get a Reatta related Christmas gift?  

I contacted a new BCA member that listed Reattas.... he lives about 25 miles away,  so it may be spring before I can go see

the 3 Reattas that he owns.   Just before the holidays,  I moved my Reatta from the house garage to the workshop.... in the middle of the move 

I decided to take it for a drive and put about 20 miles on it before putting it back to bed. 

Lets hear your Reatta stories. 

While I still haven't made a Reatta purchase yet, I did get a model for Christmas.

0?ui=2&ik=49307a9d72&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r2554863912322808404&th=17e63b0d6f2e81b5&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9hkkDmzjc8QeEXd0MVB2xn7FTbi94tOanEDWl1EotwdXhSBo1EUpMBNfkx_jNZF_CHblSIYuJ4WdBHBSseQXDHziTP6gxX1DMZ5WaKpt3YmQASPXhuGbKshwk&disp=emb&realattid=17e63b0c67af1ab2a601

January 2022 is more than half over, but Happy New Year to all.  The weather here in Southeastern Texas has been odder than usually this winter.  One day the high will be close to 80, the following day in the 50's.  I'm a warm weather fan, so I'm not complaining about the warm winter weather here.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:52 AM, Howard said:

January 2022 is more than half over, but Happy New Year to all.  The weather here in Southeastern Texas has been odder than usually this winter.  One day the high will be close to 80, the following day in the 50's.  I'm a warm weather fan, so I'm not complaining about the warm winter weather here.

Happy N Y Howard.... Jim

• 3 months later...