1930 Lincoln L Sport Phaeton - not mine

1 hour ago, Mark Huston said:

Never could understand listing a car for sale with “inquire” instead of stating a price.  Especially when the seller is a dealer.   Those ads I just surf on by.  I wont wast my time inquiring.   

I agree 100 percent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Huston said:

Never could understand listing a car for sale with “inquire” instead of stating a price.  Especially when the seller is a dealer.   Those ads I just surf on by.  I wont wast my time inquiring.   

Maybe it's for sale and maybe it isn't. 

Like an ad with no pictures but "can forward photos". What in the world are they thinking. 

Edited by Fossil (see edit history)

The price is 110k.   Not sure why they don't put it in the Hemmings Advertisement.   I agree with the principle that there should always be a price.   But I would never question Manny & company when it comes to selling cars. 

https://www.dragoneclassic.com/inventory/p/1930-lincoln-model-l-dual-cowl-sport-phaeton-by-locke

Neat car.  Strong price.   Very typical for them.

• Like 1

Wish I bought that Lincoln L your pal Steve P bought AJ.  Pretty much checked the boxes for me in budget.  Grr.... 😕

This car and the Caddy would make for a good comparison.  When my friend Ray had his Lincoln, and a Caddy club sedan ultimately sold to another forum member, he said Caddy was fancier but the Lincoln was a better car.  Just one opinion..  But I know Steve get a pretty good deal on that Lincoln, wonder if its on the road?

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Wish I bought that Lincoln L your pal Steve P bought AJ.  Pretty much checked the boxes for me in budget.  Grr.... 😕

This car and the Caddy would make for a good comparison.  When my friend Ray had his Lincoln, and a Caddy club sedan ultimately sold to another forum member, he said Caddy was fancier but the Lincoln was a better car.  Just one opinion..  But I know Steve get a pretty good deal on that Lincoln, wonder if its on the road?

Did you see the 29 Stude in the other thread?  Same body 20 something price.

• Like 1