1941 dodge 3 window buisness coupe

jesuschrysler

i am new to your forum and looking for parts help.

looking for a couple of things before i put it up for sale.

transmission cover floor panel. not sure what to call it

rust repair panels between rear fender and doors, above running boards

clock or delete.

rubber floor mat

that's it !

any suggestions?

thanks, jc

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

• Like 1

Nice car.  The 41 Mopar business coupes are unique to that year and are the best looking of the 40-51 era (to me).    The color may be open to debate, but it looks pretty good for two tone (which I believe is not factory).

When you put it up for sale you should list it here.  There were a couple of guys looking for a 41 business coupe on here.

• Like 5

Restoration Specialties can provide you with a variety of rubber matting material that can be used to make the floor look presentable. I used a jute material first to dampen the heat and noise in my car. You might check to see if they have a clock delete plate for your car. I picked up one for my Buick for $10, much cheaper than reworking the clock. Not sure how bad the rust is, can't really tell from the photos, but you might want to let that alone for the next owner. The cars of this era, unless it is a convertible do not sell for big dollars. I know because I have dumped more money in mine then it will ever be worth. That having been said, I think it is a cool looking car. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, Danny Amster said:

If this car is going up for sale, can you please direct me to the listing?  I am interested in this type of vehicle.  Thanks

You might try to send a PM to "jesuschrysler" to see if he is still willing to sell the car.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, Danny Amster said:

If this car is going up for sale, can you please direct me to the listing?  I am interested in this type of vehicle.  Thanks

This 3 window coupe IS currently listed for sale on these Forums. Scroll down until you find the Chrysler Automobiles and Parts-Buy/Sell section and you'll find it. 

• Like 1

I am new to this forum and i apologize to the people who kindly replied to my post about this car for not replying; i don't see a "reply" buttom (other than just posting a general reply like this.... thank you.

What is the asking price for this car and are there more/better pics and description available?  Thank you