Favorite GS (& Gran Sport) pictures

JohnD1956

Am I confused?  I thought this forum was for discussion of the Skylark based GS, yet there is a lot of discussion here about the Riviera Gran Sport option.  Or did someone move some threads over here when this new forum was added to the Buick section?

19 hours ago, RivNut said:

Am I confused?  I thought this forum was for discussion of the Skylark based GS, yet there is a lot of discussion here about the Riviera Gran Sport option.  Or did someone move some threads over here when this new forum was added to the Buick section?

Ed,

This forum is intended to bring all Gran Sport and GS Buicks together.  No matter it being a Skylark based, Wildcat based or Riviera based car.

It is something I had hoped to accomplish at my original website , 65GS.com, but was not getting the interest I desired from other year and model Gran Sport/ GS enthusiasts .  

Peter suggested to me that we take this step and so here we are. 

We have a unique and special model of Buicks. Lets see if we can learn more about the other and enjoy some new friendships. When the 65 Gran Sport division was established, I feel I made a mistake in naming it. 

Loren

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I did not put this in my other post. This is my Factory Appearing (FAST, Super Car Races, BSA; Buick Stock Appearing) '73 GS455 T code. 1 of 99 built. Best ET so far is 12.45 @ 109.6 MPH on street tires.

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...