1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere - $6,950 - Palisade, CO - Not Mine

1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere - $6,950 - Palisade, CO

https://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/d/palisade-1951-plymouth-cranbrook/7181227685.html

1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere - P23C Special Deluxe Coupe - 2 Door Hard Top  · Amazingly Rust Free 69-Year-Old Car  · Running and Driving  · Flathead 6 Cylinder 218ci  · 3 on the Tree - Manual Transmission  · Brakes have been gone through. New Wheel Cylinders, Master Cylinder, Brake Lines, Etc..  · Newer Fuel Pump  · Newer Battery  · Newer Tires · It’s been recently gone through and checked out mechanically - Leaks a little oil around the rear main and the rear differential has a seep.  · Engine sounds and runs great - Odometer shows 3381  · Great documentation. Owner’s Manual, Accessory Manual, Etc. See Pics.  This car is in very good condition for being a 69-year original car. I believe it was repainted once. The interior looks 100% original. The body is in decent condition. Paint has scratches and a few dents. Chrome is in decent shape. It’s definitely a good start for a hot rod or a restoration. Could be a great cruiser as is.
The car is definitely not a perfect vehicle. (Please refer to pictures for actual condition). It runs and drives good. Selling mainly because the condition is too nice to chop into a hot rod for me. I think I’d be a great driver as is, it’s fun to drive. It’s a GREAT Sunday driver.   Asking $6950.00 Or Best Offer. Trades will be considered. Cars, boats, anything with a motor. Partial trades for guns. No electronics or crap.

Contact:  If you have any questions, please Text/Call Kevin (9-7-0)-6-4-zero-1-8-four-2.

Copy and paste in your email:  36d7fe73b4d93a1ca33a01329db40a69@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere.

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO a.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO b.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO c.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO d.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO e.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO f.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO g.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO h.jpg

'51 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere CO i.jpg

• Like 1

This car I think is more unique than my first glance told me it was. I don't see a lot of hardtops from '51. My '50 two door was a sedan (P 19) and more in the vein of what I'm used to seeing.

Needs some of the bodywork corrected, but otherwise looks like it might be solid.

Western Colorado cars typically have very solid sheet metal and good chrome trim because of the low humidity and arid conditions of that region.  What does suffer is the paint and soft trim from the intense sun and hot temperatures.  I lived in an intermountain town in the 1970's in college,  but also had a few opportunities to visit the western part of the state, was amazed at how well preserved older cars were there that had largely rusted to extinction here in the east. 

Wow -- yet another superb MoPar at a very reasonable price.  And who knew that Plymouth made a hardtop in 1951?  I certainly didn't.  A great opportunity for someone looking to get started in the hobby.