'40 Special Convertible

MrEarl

There is a Maryland NY Probably less than an hour from where the craigslist ad location close to 88.  It might be that.  That's what I was thinking.  Did it have plates on it? 

Seems like if it was the state MD,  then they would have advertised it in that state not NY.  Just guessing here.

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When one sees something they like they need to act fast,  especially if the item is priced to sell.  

I've bought several cars sight unseen.  Not alwaya happy with what I bought,  but I was able to secure the car.  Of all,  they all had other buyer's waiting in line if I wanted to think about it that I'm sure would have bought them. 

• Like 2

On 6/24/2020 at 6:22 PM, auburnseeker said:

Of all,  they all had other buyer's waiting in line if I wanted to think about it that I'm sure would have bought them. 

Rather like in the song by the late Kenny Rogers, you got to when hold em and when to fold em.

I just bought a non Buick,  I knew what I wanted, it was there, and I bought it. When I went back to pick it up the guy told me the guy that looked at the car the day before called later and wanted to buy it, but it was sold. Snooze, you loose, sad but true. Got a few extra issues, but I've bought so many cars by now, I'm used to it. 

Keith

11 hours ago, Buicknutty said:

Rather like in the song by the late Kenny Rogers, you got to when hold em and when to fold em.

I just bought a non Buick,  I knew what I wanted, it was there, and I bought it. When I went back to pick it up the guy told me the guy that looked at the car the day before called later and wanted to buy it, but it was sold. Snooze, you loose, sad but true. Got a few extra issues, but I've bought so many cars by now, I'm used to it. 

Keith

They all seem to have issues, except the ones you missed out on that you wished you had bought.  Those you never owned so you were never able to figure out their issues.  

• Like 2