Saw this little Ranchero yesterday....

keiser31

Nice.

I had one of those way back in the day. Mine had been fitted with a 302.

Also someone put a 66 Mustang dash in it, Quite the little hot rod.

I don't recall just how I traded into it but it was a delivery rig at the local parts house.

I had a call last night about a Nursing Home drive by today.  I was to come @ 10 minutes to one t othe school parking next door

to the nursing home and do a1 PM drive thru their parking lot.  Sounded easy so i did it in our little 57 Ranchero.  I had a 1:45 appointement for Physical Therapy on my two new knees and thought I would be fine.

On arrival I met a Model T and an empty parking lot.  Some lady showed up and told us to form a line for the PARADE!  Well soon

the line was 30 cars long, with 5 old cars, the fire department, the Sheriff and City Police.  Fortunatley the old cars were close to

the front.  I waited in the 84 degree sunshie to until 1:30 and no parade, then left in the no A/C Ranchero.

When I got to Physical Therapy, the refused to take me because they said I had a fever.  Three different thermometers spanning

from 99.4 to 100.4 later, I left.

Anyone want hot Ranchero?

57 Ranchero.jpg

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, keiser31 said:

Cute and solid driver....

IMG_8050 (2).JPG

IMG_8051 (2).JPG

That guard dog looks dangerous - might lick you to death!  🤣

Those little Falcon Rancheros are cool, although I prefer the earlier (60 - 63) styling.  Found this on the web:

il_fullxfull.787456679_s87c.jpg

On 6/2/2020 at 5:55 PM, Paul Dobbin said:

57 Ranchero.jpg

1964 or 65. I don't know them as well as the El Camino, so I'm not sure which one it is. But I like it! (This is supposed to be above the 57, but I can't figure out how to do that on my tablet).

Paul, that is a beautiful '57. My favorite year of Ranchero, without question.  The 1957 models are my favorite 50s Fords. That side trim is just so attractive.