Where is SpinneyHill?

maok

Being that you have asked, I am terribly sorry to report that Graham is terminally ill. Cancer. I hope his family and many friends, along with the doctors, are keeping him as comfortable as possible. He is a very fine and wonderful person.    -    Carl 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh noooo!  So sad. I hope he does make a miracle recovery.

I never met him personally but he always had wonderful and informative posts. If he doesn't recover, his posts will always live on and assist others in the future.

• Like 1

@Spinneyhillis Graham? And sick with cancer? This is terrible news. Spinney shares a wealth of knowledge here. Especially noted by the old Mopar enthusiasts. So much great advice given and knowledge shared. I suspect Spinney has paid his dues over a lifetime of wrenching on cars. The Mopar community here will be offering thoughts and prayers for Spinney and his/family.

I am deeply saddened by this news as I have benefited greatly by his/her posts here. :( 

• Like 1

Spinneyhill, Graham, is a highly educated and able researcher. Constantly seeking truth and precision in his career and hobbies. He also grew well-kept fruit and berries. I hope he is still able to enjoy what he has cultivated.   -   Carl 

CE4BEF6D-3155-4BAE-94D9-44A90B353A71.jpeg

• Like 5

It is  good to see the out pouring of love for Graham and his wife . We became regular email/ penpals over last three years . I always enjoy  are exchanges on and off the forums . We regularly exchange pic of projects and homestead . Nothing was more fun for both when both speaking English ,would have to explain what in world  where talking about . He,s endured many years as a transplant patient and remains optimistic . We Skyped  during holidays and was fighting some infection . But enjoyed seeing each other .

He is a young man, yet and pray he will recover again ,  GO Graham !!!!

Edited by ArticiferTom
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1