8 PC Rocker panel trim 1965 Riviera

kreed

I was fortunate to run across a small hoard of first generation parts a few months ago and bought 7 sets of the 8 PC rivier rocker panel trim for a 65 Riviera. They are in good shape but need to be cleaned up and painted . They have no major damage , Just dirt and cobwebs  from sitting for 39 years in a building .. Offering fIrst to ROA members and then putting on EBay . Price to ROA members is $750 plus shipping . Price on EBay will be $900  plus shipping . Not cheap but As you know these are tough to find in good condition . PM if interested . Will also have a few other thing to list later when I get them sorted out. Thanks Ken

KReed

ROA 14549

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, vaughn3031 said:

I know its 2 years old but do you have any of the rocker trim still available? 

Yes I have a nice  complete set. PM me and we can discuss . Shipping is $$$ unfortunately on the long pieces . Thanks Ken

KReed

ROA 14549

Edited by kreed (see edit history)
  • Like 1

EmTee:  Would you be willing to go and Inspect these moldings?  If they are in good condition, I would be willing to send you the $50 bucks, and have you ship them too me.  :D

Edit:  Stupid me, I should have just looked at the main picture, and I could see what they look like.  Definately not the same.  OH well, I'll keep looking for just 2 long lower sections.

Edited by psychostang (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, psychostang said:

Ok, so if anyone has a lead on just the 2 lower moldings, please let me know. :)

Psychostang, I can resurrect the two long lower rocker panels. Straight, clean, pulled bottom screw holes repaired. Shined and painted shadow gray or satin black, whatever. PM if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/17/2022 at 9:23 PM, vaughn3031 said:

Still interested lol

Ok, if you want one piece all the pieces half the pieces to a rocker molding set I can handle the request. I clean them, fix screw holes, polish the ridges, paint the part that is suppose to be painted. No bent crap. All my parts are merchantible and are accurately described .

When other suppliers are. On the same part offering I let the buyer initiate conversation. Some gents  are price:/ transaction buyers and I wish them all the best, I’m not their supplier.

Call if you like 443.386.7356 or bobburnopp@icloud.com

Thsnk you

• 8 months later...