HERSHEY Shopping List

1937hd45

Stickers arrived, parts pile has started to build, WANT LIST has only one item this year, HUPMOBILE Head Lamp Brackets. If you have a pair or know someone with them see me at C4J-40-42. Fairly unique they stand out in a pile of parts. You are welcome to leave heavy parts at my space for the day for later pickup, saves a lot of buying time that could be lost going to drop it off at your car. What is on everyone's shipping list? Bob 

1911-Hupmobile-Hupp-20-Touring.jpg

4b5584_983e4cc80600486ba6dbea4e244ec658~mv2_d_1729_1330_s_2.jpg_srz_980_754_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.jpg

Edited by 1937hd45 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kfle said:

I’ll be looking for anything from the Cole motor car company.  Especially, an original Cole motometer for my 1925 and some other parts for my 13 and 23.

I have a pair of Cole sidelamps. They are Solar with the Cole logo on the side. One good and one much in need of restoration.  If interested ilk send you some pics.

Terry

I'll be looking for spark plugs and great early automobilia.

Terry

1 hour ago, Terry Bond said:

I have a pair of Cole sidelamps. They are Solar with the Cole logo on the side. One good and one much in need of restoration.  If interested ilk send you some pics.

Terry

I'll be looking for spark plugs and great early automobilia.

Terry

Message me some pics and I’ll see what year they are.

thanks!

13 hours ago, kfle said:

Message me some pics and I’ll see what year they are.

thanks!

Will try to get some pics when I can get to my shed after the storm blows through here.

Terry

4 hours ago, alsancle said:

Hershey is still a lot of fun,  but I basically have a social calendar and a list of people I've promised to stop by and say "hi" to.  The idea I would find a part I needed left me more than a few years ago.

For me, Hershey is about walking the fields & Car Corral with friends on Thursday & Friday looking for "Easter Eggs" while visiting other friends with spaces there. 

Every couple of years I find an Easter Egg which is a pleasant surprise but I never count on it. Then Saturday at the show I usually see some more friends.

Come to think of it, this year is about time I find another egg, I mean part.

Next year we will have to make time to tour the new AACA Headquarters during Hershey week as well.

Charlie

• Thanks 1