Trippe lights for 12,000.00

Tired. Addled. Cornfabulated. Ambidextrolized image obfusculated representualification does not definitually indicize presence of optional levels. W/O aforementioned bubble levelizers , I PERSONALLY have never seen such illuminaries exceed ten grand. But then again , that's just me. Do any of yaz see levels there ? Twelve grand , indeed ! Sorry , sometimes I just caint hep m'self.  - CC

So, he made a typo. It's understandable since he was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer. That's a fact. You never know what the other fellow is going through. Topic isn't so much fun now is it?......

Bleach,

The perfect response. If we can't have fun on this website, then where can we? No one is being mean - we're merely commenting on the prices of parts we see advertised on this forum. 

And yes, this topic is still fun now, even though my mother died of cancer.

I understand that everyone who posted, including the OP did so in good fun, and had no knowledge of Richard's situation. Perhaps my attempt to give some background was poorly done. In any event, I'm sure that he covets your thoughts and prayers and wouldn't mind if I shared the following email that I received today:

"Thank you for sending me the note about the price correction. I have made the change. Thanks also for your kind words about my diagnosis. I'm going to continue to fight it as long as I can."   Rick Blomquist

He is selling everything including the business. See www.whiteglovecollection.com

Edited by Guest
typos (see edit history)