Not old car related, but DESPARATE!!!

keiser31

I realize that this is not old car related, but we are a group that knows cars. PLEASE check this Amber alert out for my relative's kids....believe headed toward Canada....ACTIVE AMBER Alert: Hannah Anderson – Boulevard,CA « AMBER Alert

post-37352-143142129977_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Thanks to you all. Feel free to post those links to your Facebook pages if you have them. We are going crazy trying to figure out where they are. Supposedly seen last night in Red Bluff, California by a trucker, but lost chase.

Amber alert just announced that the car was seen somewhere between Alturas, California and Lakeview, Oregon. All you northwest folks keep your eyes peeled, PLEASE!!!!

Guest DodgeKCL

The story was on the national news out of Toronto Ont. this morning. I'm very sorry for your loss. They were asking everybody to be on the outlook for the blue Nissan. (But they will never get through Customs at the Canada/US border. Border is too strict right now about terrorism and they check and double check. Everybody has to have their passport now. He will never get through.) What Anderson relation to you are they? The story so far says an Anderson mother and son were killed in the house fire and the Anderson daughter was abducted by this DiMaggio person.

I was under the impression that you only needed to show a passport getting back into the US, not going into Canada or Mexico. The woman murdered (Christina Anderson) was my niece. Her daughter is Hannah and her son is Ethan. Please keep positive thoughts about the children's safe return. I am trying not to believe that the child found is Ethan, however I realize what the true situation may be.

I want to thank all of you for allowing me to present this to the forum. I know that it is far from what we normally do here, but we are at our wit's end over this. If the guy and Hannah are in Oregon, the frustration level for me of not being able to help search is unnerving. This forum stretches to all corners of the world and every little bit helps. My family wishes to thank all of you, too for your cooperation and/or thoughts.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Update is that the car was found in Cascade, Idaho today. It was covered with brush and two days ago some horse riders stumbled across the kidnapper/murderer and Hannah and they were in good health. The horse riders did not know that the two were being searched for until they returned home.

Guest DodgeKCL

Great news she's still alright. But Idaho is the back of beyond and it will take a lot of searching to find them. (You can walk into Mexico with no questions asked. I've done it myself and a couple of years later with my kids and wife. There was just a turnstile you pushed through. You left your rental car in a parking lot at the U.S. side as your insurance was no good in Mexico. Walking back through San Ysidro Calif. from Tiajauna you had to have either your Canadian birth certificate or passport to get back into the U.S. Since 9/11 you have to have your Canadian passport going into the U.S. AND coming home into Canada. And that's still in effect as of my wife's and my trip into northern New York state through Alexandria Bay N.Y. in May. And I have veteran's 'poppy plates' on my van and they still give me a hard time going both ways. Even returning from Cuba on a scheduled ,known, return flight after a holiday we have to show Canadian passports at the Toronto International airport. And we couldn't have been anywhere else in the last week!)

Edited by DodgeKCL (see edit history)

Latest news: Hannah Anderson has been found in good condition. Kidnapper....not such good condition. Thank you to all of the moderators and others who have let me put this out there and to those concerned. I am certain that the extra prayers helped. John and family

That's great news John and I'm sure her father is relieved. Again, sorry for your loss and may Hannah be able to move on in peace. Her father seems like an upstanding man who certainly did not deserve any of this chaos (none of the involved parties did). ALL of our prayers will continue to be with you and yours in the coming days as the time of healing is needed.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)