Another spectacular National Meet issue of the Buick Bugle

Centurion

I was pleased to see the October issue of the Bugle in my mailbox yesterday, and the beautiful color photography is a lifeline for those Buick guys -- like me -- who were unable to attend.

In addition to the feature article about the National and all the wonderful photos, I particularly enjoyed Pete's accompanying articles and photos of the Meet's 1967 A-Body Buicks, the 1960 Invicta Custom Estate Wagon, the Estate Wagons, etc.

Well done -- and reading the Bugle is the next best thing to being there!

Guest BigDogDaddy

I got Bugle yesterday also, I thumbed through it, and it looked good. I did read the article on the Texan wagon because it belongs to my friend. I also saw another friend's 67 Skylark 4 door sedan in the section on the 67s. And I was able to spot my '40 Limited in the pic of the whole show. It is parked high up in the area with the Driven class. It looks tiny, but I know it's mine. hee hee

I think one of Pete's goals is to make those who weren't there wish they were;). Thats exactly how I felt after reading the issue. Or perhaps he is taking pity on those who didn't go and try to recreate as much of the experience as possible through the articles.

The Invicta wagon Texan Edition blew me away as well as the all original driven 1933 model 67. I would have loved to have seen those cars in person.

Excellent coverage!

Thoroughly enjoyed this issue. The National Meets are especially fun when you can see the different year cars side by side and Pete captured that flavor. Another good reason to pony up a Buickman Award for Pete.

I agree, Pete really works the National Meets.

Great job Pete!

:D Yes he does! He almost did not make it to the Forum Breakfast as he could not find it. Good thing I bumped into him and said, "Follow Me." He said he was about ready to give up. It was a bit of a maze to locate, and I did it the day before so I knew the path to the event. I think this is one of the best activitys. After all, What could be better than Food and Buick Buddies??? Mix in a bottle of wine and watch the fun begin!;)... :cool: Dandy Dave!