and he is gheaded for afganistan when he gets back to base, Ft Drum ny

God speed Brian, God speed, be safe and stay smart

he is a combat engineer in the us army

i am very proud of him

thank you

Greg

post-32598-143138628752_thumb.jpg

Guest oldbill

I will say a prayer for Brian and all the soldiers in harms way today and each day. As a former soldier who went to Viet Nam and was lucky enough to return I understand your feelings. When I returned home in 1967 and saw my *father for the first time in a year he cried. I knew then how much harder it was for my family than it was for me. God Bless all those at home who must wait for their soldiers to return.

* My father was a much decorated Marine Veteran of WWII and Korea.. I had never seen him cry before my return.

Guest reatta1991

Will send prayers for Brian, as well as all the other soldiers in harm's way while in service to their country (and protecting us back home.) God Bless, and all the best to you and the family as well.

Guest Oldie & Goodie

Greg, our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and especially to your son Brian. He is truly a fine example of what is right and good in America. He can be sure that his country is proud and honored that he has chosen to protect our freedoms and our way of life, and for that we thank him.

Godspeed for a safe return.

• 6 months later...

Greg, I was looking at the post "A Song And A Prayer" and your request was referenced as a similar post. Hope Brian is doing well and that he will be home soon. Why don't you give us an update. Are things going well for Brian and when do you expect him home? God Bless you Brian.