Thanks

BUKE

I just want to thank Jack Welch and Jon Henry for working so hard to make this show a success I would also like to thank all the members of the Minuteman all volunteers from the other chapters for all the help we got. I could try to name everybody but it would take too long and I'm sure I would forget somebody and I wouldn't want to do that thanks again Jack and Jon a job well done. And I wish the North Carolina chapter the great weather that Jack and Jon gave us.

Frank

have a great Buick day

If you did not have the Reuben Sandwich in the Hotel you missed the best ever.

Corned beef like I've never had in Iowa.

Jack & John the Lobstah and Chowdah were awesome.

The whale watch was also so cool. My sinuses are sure missing the ocean air.

Thanks a million to all your volunteers.

Ran into friends originally from Iowa at "CHEERS".

Edited by RICK YOUNG (see edit history)

Thanks to all in the Minuteman Chapter and all other volunteers for a fine show. Certainly Roy Faries and Mike and Nancy Book for their work before, during, and after the show. Great weather, too. I really enjoyed meeting many of the characters on this forum as well as some of the vendors and longtime BCA members from the New England area.

Guest 4 bufords

hope everyone got home from danvers ok the show was great and meeting up with so many buick folks from near and far.still smiling after a week after the show,hope to get to charlotte next year with or without my 62 invicta. also want to thank thriller for posting a picture of my car on here. thanks thriller,4 bufords from ct

Hear hear to all the above...

We got home in the wee hours of Sunday morning and are still a bit jet-lagged; but really glad we went to the meet and PWD AfterTour. Many thanks too for John Scheib our AfterTour leader and to Frank Batty for picking up leadership on the last day.

Don't miss the BDE or PWD AfterTours next year.... It is like icing on the cake...