Autumn Run West Australian Buicks

50jetback

Photographs of the Buick Owners Club of Western Australia Autumn Run are posted on our website for anyone interested in seeing what we get up to here.

A three day run, up the West coast as far as Jurien Bay, next day inland to some of the the wheatbelt areas staying overnight in Dalwallinu and then back to Perth on day three. Sixteen Buicks ranging from 1939 to 1972 - no breakdowns although the 1948 Super Sedanette hit an Emu which caused some panel damage.

Around 500 miles and a couple of memorable meals and drinks!!

Vertical Photos

Thanks, Stuart. I am envious. Buicks and friends. Does not get any better.

Ben

NO what HE said. Man I always love pictures from the runs in AU. ALWAYS so many people pictures and they're always havin fun. Looks like Irene was having fun too. So glad to see her on the road!!!!!!!!!!! She'll always have a spot in my heart. My Buick bucket list has a trip planned to down under to partake in one of these runs. Lord willin I will make it.

Here's the last time I saw my sweet Irene ;- (

post-31987-143138539168_thumb.jpg

Looks like you had perfect weather and a nice assortment of cars. Love that '48 sedanet, the maroon '51 Super, and the immaculate '64 LeSabre 2-dr. hardtop.

Pete Phillips

Note to Mike and Lamar: The Australian National BCA Meet is next May. The three of us ought to try to go. Jack Gerstkemper from Oregon is going.

Many nice cars. Seem to be several LHD cars. The $Au to $Us is good for some

Note to Mike and Lamar: The Australian National BCA Meet is next May. The three of us ought to try to go. Jack Gerstkemper from Oregon is going.
Link here to 2012 May 4th to 20th National Meet Tasmania Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)

Looks like you had perfect weather and a nice assortment of cars. Love that '48 sedanet, the maroon '51 Super, and the immaculate '64 LeSabre 2-dr. hardtop.

Pete Phillips

That's what I like to hear Pete..........Put the pressure on them. I can guarantee you will all have the time of your life.

Ask Jack about his adventures Down Under.......I'm sure he could convince you all to come. The more the merrier :)

There will be plenty of spare seats in Buicks and I'm sure there would also be the opportunity to get to drive some great Buicks around some of the the most beautiful countryside you could hope to see.

Oh.....and we're not talking about a few days here.........it will be a full on 16 day tour