Dandy Dave

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

The sooner the better Wayne. Could use some 55 Gallon drums full. Calling for temps in the upper 30's and lower 40's here this week. Time for this white stuff to melt. Even the poor deer and other animals are scratching the snow to find a morsel to eat. Cabin Fever setting in here. Ready to start bouncing off of the walls. Maybe I should have them padded. I must say, I would much rather be mowing the lawn. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

OH MY! More garage space for sure Tom!

Is the Olds real or a replica?

I need warm weather soon and more garage space.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]235447[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235449[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235450[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235451[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235452[/ATTACH]

That makes me want to cry

Time to Let it Stop, Let it Stop, Let it Stop! Enough cold and snow already. :mad:

I'm with you Dave. This is getting old. I just stepped outside and took this.

post-84610-143142406309_thumb.jpg

UNCLE. I have had enough cold & snow. Had another 5-6 inches last night. We now have the second snowiest winter since I think 1880+-.

Finally after 8 years of owning my Florida home, this is the first winter I'm enjoying. No snow here!!

Finally after 8 years of owning my Florida home, this is the first winter I'm enjoying. No snow here!!

Naaaaa. Wise guy. Ehhh. Rub it in us Stooges up here. Nuk, Nuk, Nuk. :P

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

We are in South Central Kansas. It started snowing again late yesterday afternoon and now at 10:00 PM Sunday evening we have between 5 - 7 inches on the level. The overnight low is forecast to be 8 below zero and by Thursday it is supposed to be 59 degrees. We are totally sick of this crap already. Who are these bozos who keep yapping about global warming? I told Larry DiBarry that my wife has threatened to come out there and do some murderous things to their Punxsutawney Phil. My poor old Buicks are out there in the shop just a shivverin' right down to their hubcaps in this blasted cold. We could have used Dandy Dave's Super Dooper Whiz Bang Snow Master Snow Remover on a lot of occasions this winter.

Terry Wiegand

A COLDDoo Dah America!

Yea...our windchills were back down to minus 50 last week... hopefully things start warming up soon. We've got a pile of snow to melt yet...

Received this today. LOL!

Man, it’s a cold winter here!!

post-36036-143142417723_thumb.jpg

Meanwhile in Alaska...the Iditarod sled dog racers are running over dirt. From the Anchorage Daily News:

post-58418-143142418835_thumb.jpg

Rather than lament the lack of snow in our fine state, I've pulled together some information on Alaska's first snow vehicles here. There were some doozies!

post-58418-143142418838_thumb.jpeg

Last weekend a sunny 75 degree Saturday and Sunday convinced us to take a ride up river to Destrehan Plantation, but by this time we had put the top up prior to parking:

post-54863-143142418855_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143142418868_thumb.jpg

Mardi Gras was cold (44 DEGREES) and rainy yesterday,

but Friday through Sunday should be sunny and back in the mid- to upper 70s.

We had enough winter when we attended the AACA Annual Meeting last month in Philadelphia, PA (but next August we'll be wishing for a cool breeze).

Neat articles Nancy! Thanks for sharing.

It has been the first multiple days in a row we have been above 0°f here this year. Hopefully the trend continues. I'm ready to pull some old iron out of hibernation.

we were 10 below this morning and suppose to be 11 below tonight. We are starting to get a bit of cabin fever here.

post-61568-143142419845_thumb.jpg I sure wish I had had time to get my snowmobile ready for this winter. Just watch, by the time I have it done, we won't have any snow that winter!!

post-61568-143142419847_thumb.jpg

FINALLY! 45 DEGREES TODAY

Everybody sing,

WE'RE HAVING A HEAT WAVE,

A TROPICAL HEAT WAVE.......

Got to 58 here yesterday felt good. Now I've got to wash the mud off my boots at least the snow just melted:rolleyes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]237745[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]237744[/ATTACH] I sure wish I had had time to get my snowmobile ready for this winter. Just watch, by the time I have it done, we won't have any snow that winter!!

I could almost get into winter and snowmobiles if I had one of those.

A Tucker snowcat would have worked as well if they had used Surplus Tucker Bodies. :)

We finally made it to Florida - plan to stay through the end of April. Absolutely beautiful today, temp around 70 and bright blue sky. I love it here, just wish I could convince my wife to stay longer than 2 months. That's her limit. Only problem is my old cars are back home in the garage in Maine and I'm not here long enough to warrant buying another to have here. I still don't understand why anyone wants to stay up north in the cold. We may get to the point that I will come down here in the fall, go home for Christmas and then come back with the wife after New Year. If I had my way, I'd sell the house in Maine, make Florida my residence and rent something for he summer in Maine.