GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Last two girls are interesting. I started out with a less enhanced version of the first and ended up with a librarian like the second. I have a pretty good idea of what either would look like after reading those magazines in the back seat for an hour of going fast.

Bernie

46 minutes ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Nice , but Think the red/ black clashes with the purple , would be better leaning on my red bonnet , good match for my red/ black trim to.

Agreed 

Yea, I was wondering that myself.

Also while I am here, and I don't mean to offend and not just directed at you Al, but we also need to be careful of watermarks and advertising displayed on photos. Some may border on copyright infringement and the advertisers who pay for ads here on AACA could have a problem with the advertising on the photos. I think there are plenty of photos out there that we can use without using those that could possibly get us in trouble with the owners of the photos or with our host.  Thanks and hope you understand.

Understood, just thought that came from public sites and are only use to view them and not for commercial purposes. If I was the owner of some of those mag pictures I would be delighted  someone displaying and appreciating their art. But I would refrain from using those just in case. Sorry about that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RivNut said:

Marissa Miller.

Best known for Victoria's Secret lingerie model, Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues, and Buick spokesperson for the Enclave

That's what living in a news-free, commercial-free zone will do to me...I had no clue there was a spokesperson for the Enclave. 

So so is there someone hot who is the spokesperson for my Envision? I'm really liking it and today went over 1000 km on the odometer. There's still lots I don't know about it though...need to study the owner's manual. 

7 hours ago, Thriller said:

That's what living in a news-free, commercial-free zone will do to me...I had no clue there was a spokesperson for the Enclave. 

So so is there someone hot who is the spokesperson for my Envision? I'm really liking it and today went over 1000 km on the odometer. There's still lots I don't know about it though...need to study the owner's manual. 

Yes there is..... the problem is that we will have to create another topic as "Hunks on  Buicks" and don't know how many likes it will get

769832C7-12F0-4DC6-93E5-5C6DBBCA0520-4092-00000400626E94F6.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RivNut said:

I'm betting that if your car could talk, when you take it for a drive, it says the same about you!

Once they are over 50, the old suspension creaks and groans some and you have to coax them to get moving. But they get into responding pretty good. My car knows who is in charge and it secretly looks forward to that whole coaxing routine again.

Old cars are like that.

Bernie