What is it car body?

LCK81403

I came across this photo on the WWW, my friends and buddies have not been able to identify what the car body is. It appears that the windshield may actually be a rear window from an unidentified car. There is a small rectangular window common on 1950s and early-mid 1960s cars; also known as a "wind wing".  The body work appears to be rather well done, possibly suggesting this "car" was once a movie prop car. Oddly enough, for a futuristic looking car it is a four door sedan. Does anyone know the identity, history and location of this car body?

24e59489930fe59236e88dcc69c7ee51.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for the input.  I hope it is the real deal and no AI.  If it is real it is actually kind of cool.  The shark fin is pretty unnecessary.  I like the sign saying next gas 163 miles.  Years ago, in 1953, I went through a place called Eagle, Wyoming.  The road sign said it had a population of 2, and there were exactly two buildings in the "town".  On one side of the "highway" was a store and residence and on the other side of the road was a gas station.

If you want fun eye candy, left click on the photo and do an image search. :)

I don't know what to do.  I have the photo on desk top, not on the WWW.  So a left click on the photo does nothing.  Would I need to have that photo to be active on WWW for it to do something?  I am not a wizard with computers.  I am gathering that the photo is a fake even though it looks real good.

O.K. folks, I get it.  It's a fake picture.  I know nothing about AI stuff and realistic looking fake car photos.  I am a trusting person.  I need to keep in mind the sage words of Abraham Lincoln, "You can't trust everything you read on the internet".  Maybe General Custer said it in an interview as well, "If we had the .32-20 at the Little Big Horn things would have turned out differently".

• Like 1

Easy enough mistake LCK. Ai will only get better, and I think reality and imagination will merge way too much, across all images.  

A lot of scamming pain to be had in the future. 

Buyer be very, very  aware.

• Like 1

AI is like any and all tools. Whether it is good or bad depends upon how it it used. 

A hammer can be used to build a home. Or it can be used to bash in your brains.

AI if it is used to create beautiful imagery, and identified as such? It may be art (maybe a good thing).

But if it is put out there to see how many people you can fool? I don't consider that a good thing any more than rationalizing stealing from people thinking that they need to learn to better protect themselves could be considered a good thing.

Key words in the above bit is "identified as such". Most real artists (yes there have been exceptions in the world of art history?), sign their work.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:38 AM, LCK81403 said:

I came across this photo on the WWW, my friends and buddies have not been able to identify what the car body is. It appears that the windshield may actually be a rear window from an unidentified car. There is a small rectangular window common on 1950s and early-mid 1960s cars; also known as a "wind wing".  The body work appears to be rather well done, possibly suggesting this "car" was once a movie prop car. Oddly enough, for a futuristic looking car it is a four door sedan. Does anyone know the identity, history and location of this car body?

24e59489930fe59236e88dcc69c7ee51.jpg

The windshield looks like the rear window of a 53-61 Studebaker C/K coupe.