For Sale: 1941 Ford V8 Stake Truck, 56K Miles - Project - $3,500 - Ubly, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Ford V8 Stake Truck, 56K Miles - Project - $3,500 - Ubly, MI

1941 Ford truck for sale by owner - Ubly, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1941 Ford stake. Flat head V-8, 4spd, 2spd rear. 14’ bed with fold down sides. Same family for 73 years. Just pulled out of the barn 2 weeks ago after being stored 40 years. True barn-find. Should run, has had oil put in cylinders every year until a few years ago. 3,500, call or txt. odometer: 56000
Copy and paste in your email: ce51fae8a9c03eaba0abc837d0983213@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Ford V8 Stake Truck, 56K Miles - Project

'41’ Ford stake. MI a.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI b.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI c.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI f.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI g.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI h.jpg

'41’ Ford stake. MI i.jpg

• Like 6

Nice truck!  It probably would clean up nicely!  Getting it running which shouldn't be that hard! For 35 hundred dollars how could you go wrong??

Edited by deac (see edit history)
  • Like 3

From experience I can tell you that getting the mice smell out of these old grain trucks can be a months long ordeal.  I can almost smell it just thinking about it. Yuck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, getting rid of mouse smell doesn't sound fun, but these farm trucks can be some of the best classic vehicle deals you'll find. Many haven't been exposed to salt, even in northern climates. The main problem is...Where do you store them? They're BIG.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JamesR said:

Yes, getting rid of mouse smell doesn't sound fun, but these farm trucks can be some of the best classic vehicle deals you'll find. Many haven't been exposed to salt, even in northern climates. The main problem is...Where do you store them? They're BIG.

That's probably the only reason I don't have one - time to find more land! But then I have no money to spend on cars and trucks...Drat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2