Received a great birthday present!

Gary_Ash

We got together with some family and friends for my birthday.  One of the gifts I received was a set of eight bright blue shop towels (new) and eight large ball bearings (oil-free).  The shop towels are for table napkins and bearings for napkin rings.  What more could a car guy ask for?

napkinrings.jpg.2d29dd148085562ef53017b041698bad.jpg 

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Gary_Ash said:

We got together with some family and friends for my birthday.  One of the gifts I received was a set of eight bright blue shop towels (new) and eight large ball bearings (oil-free).  The shop towels are for table napkins and bearings for napkin rings.  What more could a car guy ask for?

napkinrings.jpg.2d29dd148085562ef53017b041698bad.jpg 

Food to go with those napkins....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary…

There is a chain restaurant with many locations in Florida called Fords Garage. They are licensed by FoMoCo. They use a similar set up for their napkins…..blue shop rags placed within worm style hose clamps. One of the great auto related items in the restaurant. There are also Model As hanging from the ceiling as well as parked outside. On top of the car theme displays, the food is very good also.

Happy birthday!

Kevin

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Gary_Ash said:

As long a SHE didn't also give you a 'garage addition', meaning kitchen, and 'double stainless steel Varsol tank' as in a sink to wash the dishes with those new shop towels/dishrags!!

Craig

14 minutes ago, kevin1221 said:

Gary…

There is a chain restaurant with many locations in Florida called Fords Garage. They are licensed by FoMoCo. They use a similar set up for their napkins…..blue shop rags placed within worm style hose clamps. One of the great auto related items in the restaurant. There are also Model As hanging from the ceiling as well as parked outside. On top of the car theme displays, the food is very good also.

Happy birthday!

Kevin

Thought I'd look them up. Sounds like a cool place for a burger and a brew.

Ford's Garage plans new locations in Countryside, Wesley Chapel, Westchase  - Tampa Bay Business Journal

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My wife was happy with her Christmas gifts..

tire gauge

air compressor

She picked up a nail in her tire.. I had to check the car and add air for two month before we took it into the shop ..

Her car had run flat tires.. They do not go flat..

jjjj.jpg

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, kevin1221 said:

Gary…

Happy birthday!

Kevin

There's a Ford's Garage in Dearborn, too, with several Model As parked outside.  Lots of good food and alcohol, too.

FORD'S GARAGE, Dearborn - Menü, Preise & Restaurant Bewertungen ...

Edited by Jim Skelly (see edit history)
  • Like 1