“Review” by moderator??

• Terry Harper changed the title to “Review” by moderator??
51 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

It happens to all of us sooner or later, LOL.

Problem is I haven't made a lot of post lately and I cannot for the life of me recall anything that would have been considered inappropriate or disrespectful.

• Like 1

I may have stepped close to, on or even over the line at times. Sometimes I feel a bit ornery and my fingers type faster than my grey matter can keep up. But I dont think I have ever seen you post anything that would be offensive/inappropriate in anyway. I look forward to your posts as they are typically very interesting and educational.

• Like 1

No naughty list for you. There is a list of words that spammers often use which will automatically prompt a review. 

Some technical terms that seem quite innocent like CAD are on the approval list.

I just approved your post under 3D printing. You're good to go.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phillip Cole said:

No naughty list for you. There is a list of words that spammers often use which will automatically prompt a review. 

Thank you Phillip!

2 hours ago, Phillip Cole said:

Some technical terms that seem quite innocent like CAD are on the approval list.

Also some topics are a bit radioactive. I've learned to think twice and count to ten before mentioning those types of cars that re refueled by wire (don't want to say the name). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It must be key words, I just replied to the three D print thread and I got a notice about needing moderator approval.

Some forums unintentionally filter out supposed 'bad' words, especially if a certain term is not familiar to North American English dialect.    Many years ago on one forum, one could not state Wankel engine as 'Wankel' was on that particular forum's automatic 'bad' word list.

Craig