1963 Pontiac Grand Prix - $25,000

No idea about the price but it's a nice example for those with sufficient garage space! (lots more text and pictures in the ad) 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/sunnyvale-1963-pontiac-grand-prix/7710211494.html

The front bucket and rear bench seats are trimmed in blue and complimented by a color-coordinated dashboard, headliner, door panels, and carpets. Interior equipment includes bright door sill protectors and seat trim, a center console, woodgrain dash trim, a console-mounted gear selector, a heater, a dome light, an analog clock, and a Ford AM/FM/8-track stereo mounted beneath the dashboard, the 8-track player does not function. The windshield wiper switch was replaced and the horn was repaired in October 2021. The two-spoke steering wheel fronts a 120-mph speedometer and additional gauges in the center stack displaying amperage, fuel level, and manifold vacuum. The fuel level sending unit was replaced in October 2021. The five-digit odometer shows 97k miles, approximately 2k of which have been added under current ownership. Total mileage is unknown.

email;   78b08a8e5c923a10a9f114b571e18d65@sale.craigslist.org

image.png.f04ad2911e7525b0290e1054069cd0e5.png

• Like 3

I LOVE this car! Says 389 but has 421 badges. Many years ago a guy I worked with who drove a VW bug traded it for one of these, same color, with a 421 tri-power. Coolest cruiser ever, but between the engine and transmission he lost about 3 quarts of oil daily. Look at all the Craigslist pics plus video, this is how you advertise a car for sale.

Really like this car a lot. Not too crazy about the 421 badges with a 389 engine and the vinyl top would not be something that I would like on this car. I can't remember seeing a '63 GP with a vinyl top, not to say it didn't exist, I just haven't seen one. GLWTS

My cousin and I met a guy at a car show in the Detroit area.  The guy had a '62 Grand Prix at the show and said he had a loaded but rusty '63 GP at home for sale.  My cousin had a basket case '64 GP in the family garage that his parents bought new.  I was interested in the '63, so we drove over to the guy's house to check it out.  It had a vinyl top and 421 and was loaded with options.  I don't recall if it had a 4-speed.  Unfortunately, the car had serious rust in the trunk and the other usual places you would expect to find in the salt belt. 

On 1/24/2024 at 3:56 AM, TexRiv_63 said:

Look at all the Craigslist pics plus video, this is how you advertise a car for sale.

Totally agree. Seller has put a lot of effort into presenting the Pontiac in the best possible way with nice clear photos, descriptions and the bonus video. Nice car and great advertisement.

Rodney 😀😀😀😀😀