For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtop, 68K miles - $15,000 - Warren TWP., NJ - Not Mine - Still Available, Further Price Reduction to $9,500: 5-16-2024:

For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtop, 68K miles - $15,000 - Warren TWP., NJ - Still Available, Major Price Reduction to $10,975: 1-2-2024: Still Available, Further Price Reduction to $9,500: 5-16-2024: See New Link Below:

1969 mercury marauder for sale by owner - Warren, NJ - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1969 Mercury Marauder. 1 Owner from new (All in the family). 70k Miles (approx.) Have documents to back up mileage. All original black paint. All original interior. All original drivetrain (Mercury 429 4Brl Matching #'s)
All original paperwork. All original condition. Exterior 6\7 out of 10. Interior 6\7 out of 10. Bill of sale on hand. Ready for test drives. Car does not disappoint and wows when in person. Motor fires right up and purrs lovely. Great throttle response. Please email for more details and or to schedule a test drive or viewing!
Copy and paste in your email: ee66a2b38e4835c99a913526e6605f2a@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtop.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 5,635 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtops built.

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj a.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj b.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj c.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj d.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj e.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj f.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj g.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj h.jpg

'69 Mercury Marauder cnj i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Further Price Reduction to $9,500: 5-16-2024: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 6

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtop, 68K miles - $15,000 - Warren TWP., NJ - Not Mine - Still Available, Major Price Reduction to $10,975: 1-2-2024:

Still Available, Major Price Reduction to $10,975: 1-2-2024:

1969 Mercury marauder for sale by owner - Warren, NJ - craigslist

1969 Mercury Marauder - $10,975 - Warren, NJ
Seller's Description:

1969 Mercury Marauder x100 (all original badges). Approx. 70k original miles, original 429 4-v BB drivetrain. Black with Tan interior
Good:
Good overall condition (c+ grade car paint and interior wise). Starts up and drives nicely. Sounds awesome and very peppy motor. Solid car and mechanically sound. Bill of sale on hand.  Original build sheet from (Linden, NJ) factory on hand (includes bench seats, roll down option and lacquer paint for hood and trunk). Have extra parts (chrome bumpers, front grill, rear dash and more)
Bad:
A little rust as to be expected. I encourage all potential buyers to come and see for yourself If you are interested. Please schedule a visit to come see and drive). Could use new door cards and or fixed-up. Needs 1 new whitewall. could use a tune-up.  I initially tried to sell this car for way too much Asking price adjusted for a quick sale!  $10,975 Or best cash offer.  Please email me to schedule a visit in NJ.
Copy and paste in your email: 2be98fb831d631b8bbae51879fd80184@sale.craigslist.org

Edited by 58L-Y8
Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I've been interested in  these X 100's forever. There's none for sale up here in Canada. Was on my way to buy one a few years back when owner called and told me it was sold. Shipping one isn't a problem from NJ to Ontario, but the exchange on the Canadian VS USA dollar is around 35%. Add in taxes and duty across the border= about 75% increase in the sale price by the time you get it here and licensed. No title is a no go.

• 4 months later...

New post, new price Not Mine - $9,500

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/warren-1969-mercury-marauder-x100/7747577792.html

Long ad copy now:

1969 Mercury Marauder x100
1 owner ( I am second owner and purchased from a family member)
All original body and drivetrain, wheels etc..
All black (Trunk was spec'd from factory to be gloss back as oppsoed to matte)
Tan interior (The dash is cracked but in otherwise good condition looks wise)
Car was spec'd with roll down windows
Have original build sheet from Metuchen NJ facory
Have original bill of sale (copy for historical purposes)
Clean NJ title, recently Insured and ready for test drives (recently converted from original bill of sale to NJ title)
Have lots of extra parts
2 brand new rear whitewalls
Carb recently tuned up and oil change by Belford auto in Union twp NJ done 4/24
71,000 miles
Motor = Mercury 429 4v all original

Good:
Starts right up, Idles and drives very nicely
Sounds amazing - Idles great
Clean and very presentbale car for it's age
Very well looked after
Have extra front chrome bumper and rear deck, bunch of various other parts and documents

Bad:
Small rust spots (blisters -no holes on body or in trunk) on multiple panels and 1 small rust spot (whole) in the engine bay (left tub)
Belford mentioned the carb should be rebuilt but was recently tuned up nicely - otherwise clean bill of health
Driver side has tear in the seat ( I can source the original interior vinyl - IE: same color as the company is still in buisness in Linden NJ and St georges ave)
Door panels needs to be replaced, redone or customized
Radio doesnt work

$9500 Or best offer\negotiable
Looking to make a deal asap!
My loss is your gain!
Videos on request. I highly advise to come see and take her for a test drive! Pocturess do not do this car justice.
Car is on Facebook marketplace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1969 Mercury Marauder X-100 2dr Hardtop, 68K miles - $15,000 - Warren TWP., NJ - Not Mine - Still Available, Further Price Reduction to $9,500: 5-16-2024:

These cars are another cult favorite. They are generally in far worse condition than this one. NJ title present is good. Color combo is great. The new price makes this a worthwhile examination. I have a '69 Marquis, and I think these are pretty easy to work on and get parts for. Sure certain trim and other misc. pieces can be a challenge. GLWTS! 😎