1934 FORD VICTORIA W/ COLUMBIA $46,500

Again with the orange wheels! Looks like a very nice car but I don't know about that price. 

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/original-1934-ford-victoria-w-columbia.1294220/

1934 Ford 2 door Vicky. $46,500.00 OBO 330 715 3892 Paul
Highlights include: Original Flathead Rebuilt Columbia Rear End Kelsey Hayes Bent Spoke (5)
Lebarron Bonney Interior Nicest 34 I've ever owned
Just a really nice restored example of a Vicky. Bottom of car is just as clean as the top of the car. Dont think you will be dissapointed. Give me a call if interested. Will ship international if you arrange shipping. Thanks.

20230605_155637.jpg20230605_155725.jpg20230605_160126.jpg20230605_155924.jpg20230605_160026.jpg20230605_160051.jpg20230605_160058.jpg20230605_160433.jpg

• Like 4

WOW - pretty car!  I wonder if of it has the original manual cable brake system.  I think I see hydraulic lines to the brake backing plate.  I think 46 1/2 grand is a little optimistic but on the other hand find another as clean as this....

• Like 1

Great looking car, breaking with AJ on wheels as the KH are desirable on these early V8s.  I would leave them red as it breaks up the black but one could go for the all black look I suppose.

My knit with this car is the wires and hoses, engine room in general seems to have some age.  This could be fine as car is driven but also could be indicative of a long time since any maintenance has been done. 

That said, it doesn't look like corners were cut anywhere, double WWW for example, seem to show attention to detail.

Great bodystyle if your going for a closed 33, 34.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Great looking car, breaking with AJ on wheels as the KH are desirable on these early V8s.  I would leave them red as it breaks up the black but one could go for the all black look I suppose.

My knit with this car is the wires and hoses, engine room in general seems to have some age.  This could be fine as car is driven but also could be indicative of a long time since any maintenance has been done. 

That said, it doesn't look like corners were cut anywhere, double WWW for example, seem to show attention to detail.

Great bodystyle if you’re going for a closed 33, 34.  

Steve you know  I don’t mind the actual wheels. It’s the circus configuration that makes the wheel stand out over the car that I don’t like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

AJ picture darker red, not maroon, but less orangy if you will.  Then BW would break things nicely.

Stock vickys don't turn up too often, they were, are popular w the chop & drop boys.

I am a big fan of that Victoria coupe body style. We should post this over in that thread.

Did the seat adjust backwards and forwards in these cars? Or is it like the phaeton's one position fits all.  I do not see the engine area being that bad however I do see is some dingy, dirty radiator hoses and a dried up fuel leak. The water pump outlet metal housing is possibly stained? But now I am being a little picky!

Nice looking '34 Victoria.👍 To my eyes, the red wheels match the red pin stripe and go good with black. If it were mine, I would lose the white walls and trim rings.

I love it. Beautiful car as it sits. You guys have all but convinced me to jump on the no whitewall bandwagon but I think they look fine on this car, maybe not so much on a lesser model. My only nitpick IF I were buying would be the price seems to be for a perfect car. It is almost there, the engine room to me should knock the price down a few G's.

• Like 4