Estate Sale, Mt. Juliet, TN, 1935 Buick Coupe, HUGE amount of vintage auto parts and tools

https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Mount-Juliet/37122/3619707

Sorry for the late notice on this, just saw it, 35 Buick coupe project, loads of Buick and other vintage car parts, LaFayette grille, fantastic array of old school tools, machinery, ephemera, etc.  If it wasn't in TN I would be there trying to get the small table lathe.  Started today, runs through the weekend.  Wish I could go!!

If that’s an auction…..it will run for a week. Talk about stuff………actually looks like he didn’t go for trash or junk. Just volume. 

• Thanks 1

From the sales company:

THIS IS A IN PERSON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ESTATE SALE

ALL ITEMS WILL BE TAGGED WITH A PRICE

THE LINE UP WILL BE AT THE DRIVEWAY.  WE WILL HAND OUT NUMBERED ADMISSION TICKETS STARTING AT 7:30 AM

THE DOOR WILL OPEN AT 8:00 AM. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOADING YOUR OWN ITEMS..

FRIDAY--FULL PRICE

SATURDAY 25% OFF

SUNDAY 50% OFF  (1:00-4:00)

MONDAY BARGAIN DAY

That is a smart way to move everything. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall that weekend.

• Like 1

If I was the next door neighbor I'd be charging for parking in the yard.  Kidding aside I can't imagine the time involved in researching and pricing every item.  With that volume you could set up 100 tables with each item 10 bucks and just keep restocking and you likely couldn't keep up.  There's some obvious big dollar stuff but just wow.  

Beautiful day here in middle Tennessee , 

Estate sale sale very well presented ,items ( fairly ) priced , well staffed ,able to negotiate .

plenty of good parking , easy access for pick up ,

boxes , and paper provided to wrap items

As per photos , multitude and wide variety of items 

We spent 2-21/2 hours of browsing , & yes buying 

All-in-all ,quite enjoyable…..

Edited by 42319DB34 (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1