For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Eldorado - $18--- - Springfield, MA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Cadillac Eldorado - $18--- - Springfield, MA

1967 Cadillac Eldorado - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1967 Cadillac Eldorado 429 l 14,700 low miles original one owner very good motor condition i did order parts brand new muffler pipe all. brand power steering pump, brand new spark plugs wire, spark plugs, brand new cv axle, brand carb, brand new brake, brand new power steering hose, brand new radiator hose, brand new transmission pipeline, and many more new trade or sell 18K
Contact: James TEXT (413) 3-one-7-8-0-4-five or (413) 3-0-four-two-4-0-4
Copy and paste in your email: bc6dd2715217352cbd489ff597841bd7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Cadillac Eldorado.

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA a.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA b.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA c.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA d.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA e.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA f.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA g.jpg

'67 Cadillac Eldorado MA h.jpg

• Like 1

He's probably hiding something under than tarp on the front seat. 

Nice car, but another example of someone who can't write a readable description to save his life. It was almost impossible to understand.

Bill Mitchell at his best. The 67-70 Eldorado quarter panel styling influenced a lot of later GM cars.

I've never been a fan of the 67-8 eggcrate grille with hidden headlights, IMO it made the car look TOO wide, but I'd consider any 67-70 if I were in the market for one.

Wondering if this one had its vinyl top removed. Rear glass reveals are painted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rocketraider said:

Wondering if this one had its vinyl top removed. Rear glass reveals are painted.

The moldings were smooth if the car came without a vinyl top and had a textured finish if the vinyl top was ordered.  All of these moldings were painted.  One was on this forum with shiny chrome moldings a year or so ago.  I'm guessing that someone had them plated.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingrudy said:

I like the car, but looking at the hood, is the paint uneven, or is just dirty?

Sharp car.

Maybe the seller just pulled the tarp off, and the shiny patches are condensation?

Awful ad. I'm guessing "one owner" means one owner BEFORE the seller.

I wonder why the AC compressor is so corroded. Radiator hose leak was spraying it for a while?