Not mine, but here it is again with better info

On 2/28/2023 at 12:07 AM, auburnseeker said:

Down the road nobody will want it either as all the technology used to build it will be obsolete.   Atleast as an original it would have some market,  but as a mutt, it will be quite a challenge. 

I'm amazed at the amount of "control" electronics used in this setup, it seems almost every part of the car has electronics sticking out here and there. At least we know where the batteries are now with the better pics!

14 hours ago, Swear57 said:

Jack I think you should pick it up & take to the swap meet & peddle it there. Don't forget to bring your snow shovel you may need it.

Ha, if it was mine I might do that, but I am trying to go the other way.

Look me up at the swap meet, I am sure that I will have treasures you need.. LOL

I never did figure out just where your space is, I tend to stay pretty close to home.

I think a snow shovel might be a fair idea, and a rake to sweep up the goose poop.

As far as that goes anyone reading this is welcome to drop by. I just emptied out my 40 ft container, might be something you need.

But probably not, its all junk. Thats why it got tossed into the container.

There is however a bunch of boat stuff left over from when I closed the marina.

Space # 2011A at PIR. It's in the chicane off the end of the drag strip.

The F150 should be parked there until it sells.

IM005073.JPG

IM005074.JPG

IM005075.JPG

I guess I need to make another comment.

I occasionally post stuff on this page that I think may be interesting to those that may have similar interests as me.

I posted a nice-looking car the other day that was not exactly original but was very well done and it got a few likes.

Unfortunately, that has disappeared due to its modifications.

I also have posted this electric converted Dodge a couple of times for the same reason. (Like minded interests) And it gets comments as well.

This electric conversion is WAY more modified than the four speed Chrysler is/was, yet it has not been taken down.

I come to these forums to see stuff that interests me in the hobby as well as what may interest others and I like to share with my like-minded friends.

I realize that we are not all the same and we could certainly choose to not look at stuff that we don't particularly care for.

But I don't think it's right that someone else should make these decisions for us.

• Thanks 1