HERSHEY 2022 - Food

1937hd45

Bob, that all depends on if they have help.  Most of the food vendors who did not show last year did so due to no manpower to operate.  Only time will tell but the food court on Chocolate should be full.  There are a lot of food trucks in the area so hopefully they will be trying to get in.  Neither the Region or AACA has anything to do with the food vendors.  They are controlled by HE&R.

22 minutes ago, greenie said:

Those of us that are vendors in the Green/Orange field have been spoiled by “our” Dunkin seller. We sure hope……

BEST FOOD VENDOR was right across from us on the Chocolate field, their ice creme stand was a destination of all the Brass Era cars at night. We miss Dale and his family that ran the place. Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus the gallons of coffee during the day. Bob 

• Like 1

I'm quite happy across from the crab cake vendor over in front of the Giant Center. 

Terry

• Like 1

I'm very happy that the crab cake vendor has two locations and on show day moves one of their trailers over to the show.  For me, having their sandwiches has been a Hershey tradition for many years.

Bricker's Fries is right across the isle in north chocolate and Sherri's crab cakes are only a short walk. It sounds like we're dreaming of the food as much as the cars and parts! 😃

I'll be glad to see our friends this year from Canada, Sweden, France, England, Germany, Australia, Brazil, etc, etc, I hope to have two trailer loads of parts there to stack deep and sell cheap! 😁

• Like 2