1948 Cadillac Series 75 - $41,000. Phoenix not mine

1948 Cadillac Series 75 - $41,000.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/d/phoenix-1948-cadillac-series-75/7443940781.html

Car is located in the Yuma, Az area. Call or text Jerry. Seven zero two 86 zero 2 five six 4.

I’m selling my 1948 Cadillac Series 75, 7 passenger Imperial Sedan. It won 1st place in a recent car show (piston trophy shown in photos). The most expensive Cadillac made in 1948, and the last year of the Cadillac Flathead V8. Only 382 of them were produced. This is a 7533X model, which means it is a chauffeur-driven limousine with HydroElectric power windows and a divider window. My car is also a rare 3 speed manual transmission.

Front and rear clocks and cigarette lighters work! I restored the steering wheel and had an expert rebuild the front seat tube radio. Car is still the original 6V and has a new battery.

The rear seat has been reupholstered in the original-style, plush Broadcloth. Beautiful chrome, and lots of it! Fog lights. Rebuilt carburetor, fuel pump and radiator. I also installed an electric fuel pump as a backup, it’s very useful if the car tries to vapor lock (common on classic cars running on modern gas).

New correct hoses, belts, intake/exhaust gasket, brakes, master cylinder, HydroElectric window cylinders, suspension bushings, and much more (receipts for everything). The car rides on a new set of wide-whitewall radial tires that resemble classic bias ply tires.

I’ve done much of the work myself to make this beautiful car look new again. It’s not perfect, and there are still a few things to do. I’m including many rare, and unique parts in the sale. There is even an extremely rare compete original 1948 rear seat radio and vacuum antenna! Very expensive and nearly impossible to find.

Asking only $41,000, OBO, for this elegant Cadillac, and all the extra parts. Interesting automobile partial trades considered. Contact me with any questions and/or offers.

00I0I_1AXQln5iBNDz_0ak08P_1200x900.jpg

01515_9RBqWXEVeNZz_0ak07v_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_fjoNFExPNrSz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_ksZcKlA3Rchz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

Sounds like seller has done some expensive maintenance and is looking to recover costs.

It’s an impressive car, but at the most basic level, it’s a huge sedan with a non-adjustable front seat.

The two tone paint job might not be to everyone’s tastes, either.

If I hadn’t seen the asking price, I’d figure maybe $25-30K at best.

• 2 years later...
On 2/15/2022 at 5:38 AM, suchan said:

Sounds like seller has done some expensive maintenance and is looking to recover costs.

It’s an impressive car, but at the most basic level, it’s a huge sedan with a non-adjustable front seat.

The two tone paint job might not be to everyone’s tastes, either.

If I hadn’t seen the asking price, I’d figure maybe $25-30K at best.

Looks like someone was listening! Now $24K.   it's a long way to Yuma....

https://yuma.craigslist.org/cto/d/yuma-1948-cadillac-series-75-fleetwood/7718002022.html

Current email:  e967e84588d831468322637de9a34f7f@sale.craigslist.org

• Like 1