1925 Chevy K Superior Touring $10K in Santa Rosa

(Not Mine)

If interested, this is local to me and I could go look. I look after another '25 Chevy belonging to my city so I'm familiar.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/santa-rosa-1925-chevy-superior/7436313811.html

100a0a_cEudKzSlHBhz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

• Like 3

I looked at one of these and was ready to buy the minute I saw it.  Then I tried to sit behind the wheel in the non-adjustable front seat.  Impossible at 6’2” and 250 pounds.  Love these cars, but I don’t fit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Taylormade said:

I looked at one of these and was ready to buy the minute I saw it.  Then I tried to sit behind the wheel in the non-adjustable front seat.  Impossible at 6’2” and 250 pounds.  Love these cars, but I don’t fit.

Many of our members have the same problem .Till the mid-thirties  the seats are fixed  and are one unit with the body .I had a 1932 packard and could barely sit behind the wheel and use the pedals with my long legs .

My brother wanted a Model A for a long time. Joined clubs and researched for a few years. There was a show at Reningers ( I think that was the name) in PA. He went to buy a car. Lots of good people at the show he told them of his intentions. After a few of them let him 'try on their car for size' he realized he would just not fit. Dream over. 

12 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

My brother wanted a Model A for a long time. Joined clubs and researched for a few years. There was a show at Reningers ( I think that was the name) in PA. He went to buy a car. Lots of good people at the show he told them of his intentions. After a few of them let him 'try on their car for size' he realized he would just not fit. Dream over. 

Yes, Gene Renniger in Bird-in-Hand PA (yes that is a real town name in Lancaster county).  He had a shop there that sold Model A parts and would host a Model A show.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

I was pretty sure that was the name. I used to look forward to that show. 

FYI, Bird in Hand is right next door to Intercourse.

Ha! They are separated by just enough space to keep things safe!

On 1/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, TAKerry said:

I was pretty sure that was the name. I used to look forward to that show. 

FYI, Bird in Hand is right next door to Intercourse.

and down the road from Blue Ball.   not kidding. My grandmother lived in Morgantown   We used to drive through Coxsackie to get there.

• Like 1